Howdy

Started by psychmusic, May 16, 2008, 01:06:26 PM

psychmusic

I am a 38 year old novice to intermediate player. I have a passion for the blues, but will play anything. I am blown away by the talent and helpfulness of the folks on this board. By day I am a clinical psychologist. Late at night I sneak down to my basement and play guitar. There have been nights when i close my eyes and play. It feels like flying.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteBy day I am a clinical psychologist
maybe you can interpret some of my lyrics for me then. they are usually stream of thought so am sure theres lots of subliminal stuff coming out. half the time i dont understand my own lyrics lmao.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

jkevinwolfe

Shouldn't have mentioned that you were a psychologist. Most of us will want free behavioral advice.

Kevin

SteveG

So late at night you hide in a basement, close your eyes and play guitar? Sounds like perfectly normal behavior to me  :D Next patient please....

Oldrottenhead

QuoteSo late at night you hide in a basement, close your eyes and play guitar? Sounds like perfectly normal behavior to me  Cheesy Next patient please....
hahahahahalmfao!!!!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Welcome!

I do the same thing but go to the garage instead.  :)

Rata-tat-tat

Welcome psych... Sounds relaxing, much more relaxing than when I get in one of my moods and start pounding on my drums. The neighbors really love me!!! I've tried electronic drums, mute pads, I even sound proofed my practice room... I'm hooked on the skins and have to play them or I will go freakin nuts. (OOPS did I just say that to a psychologist)... Just jokin, please don't have me committed . Ha Ha!!!

I'm new here to and just wanted to say hi. And yes... I too think this site is awesome.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Pedro

Tod I know your pain. My silent wire-built heads are almost new. :D