TradeTang (Chinese Wholesale Network)

Started by launched, September 17, 2009, 03:57:20 PM

launched

I was eating gummi peach rings and noticed that they were made in China. Gonzo brand in conjunction with National Distribution Network. WTF?!?  :D

The whole "Food From China" thing surprised me enough to look up NDN and find out what the hell was going on.

Forget about peach rings - I ended up stumbling on TradeTang. It is a network that supplies Chinese wholesale items. The products that caught my eye the most were the mini video/mp3 players for cheap.

One catch is you have to buy at least one lot which is between 1-10 items usually. Sometimes the lot price is what you would pay for just one item local retail.

Some of the stuff that struck my fancy:

MP3 Player with FM Radio and Remote - Takes SD and MMC Cards. $13 each.

8GB iPod Nano Video Knockoffs $27 each

And, of Course, High Quality Gibson Les Paul Knockoffs!! $350

There was someone selling iPhones for $95 each. You have to buy 5, but it would take no time at all to unload the other 4. An unlocked iPhone sells for $350 on ebay.

Has anyone heard of this kind of thing before? Seems too good to be true, but I find the whole concept really interesting!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Knock of Goods Take Money away from Rich Conglomerates who carefully nurture Monopolies till they are Like an Iron Wall around the man on the street!

Think of the poor fat cats.....

What will they light their cigars with, if they have no $50 dollar notes.....

I will not allow this shameless advertising of Fake Goods  to Continue....   

Remove this post!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Seriously though, the Goods are Shoddy.....

You have no Come back with them....

The Software for the phones and iPods have compatibility problems....

And the Guitars are made of Cheaper wood.........

Not a Good Move......

I have come across a load of these counterfeit goods in my time.....

The Proceeds also Fund people trafficking rings and other such illicit activities....

Your Choice......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: osckilo on September 17, 2009, 04:55:02 PMSeriously though, the Goods are Shoddy.....

You have no Come back with them....

The Software for the phones and iPods have compatibility problems....

And the Guitars are made of Cheaper wood.........

Not a Good Move......

I have come across a load of these counterfeit goods in my time.....

The Proceeds also Fund people trafficking rings and other such illicit activities....

Your Choice......

Some of the stuff is legitimate - Other things are genuine name brand items. That's what I was asking about - If anyone knew of this particular network, not generality. I know there are some good legitimate ones out there and would like to find one.

And if I buy something for 20 bucks and it lasts me a couple years I have no problem with that at all. I have plenty of cheap things that work ok. Times are tough over here and I want to stretch a buck no matter what it takes.

The only things that I buy online are usually some kind of Asian product. US produced goods I buy locally.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

I have a friend who will be stationed in Korea soon. I'm sending $1000 with her just to ship me back cheap stuff.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveG

I bought a Nano off Ebay for my daughter's Xmas prezzie last year, it turned out to be a knockoff ... luckily I got the money back via Paypal. It works, still have it as the asshole declined my invitation to come and get the damm thing if he wanted it back, but is nowhere near the genuine one I got her from Argos! Make sure you know what you are buying!!!!