Congratulations!

Started by The Reverend 48, September 16, 2009, 04:05:32 AM

The Reverend 48

I am pleased and a little sad to announce SteveM and PJ have passed with flying colors
They are the first to complete the "48 All Stars Blues Course"
They have both worked incredibly hard and have demonstrated that they are fully Fledged Blues Journeymen.........
This journey has been an absolute pleasure for me and I am really proud to be associated with such Talented Musicians and good friends
I am looking forward to some more excellent blues from them both

I SALUTE YOU 8) 8)
Bravo Bravo

Bluesberry

Bravo CLAP CLAP CLAP Bravo CLAP WHISTLE CLAP CLAP

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

What Bluesberry said, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, what a great idea this was, we have already seen how all of the All Stars have progressed. Well done to you as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Oh no! My friends graduated, and are going off to college, I'm already lonely...

Just kidding, StevieM and Wiley. I want to thank you both for inspiring me to step on board this journey. Congratulations for paving the way and becoming the first students to pass the course. This experience has formed an intriguing bond that I will cherish for a lifetime.

Mike, thank you for making it all possible. One day I'd like to pay it forward and become a teachers assistant!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Diego Ayala

Congratulations PJ and SteveM ==>> and for the teacher = awesome that you're able to take time to learn folks about music/blues!  I may need to jump in and look @ your lessons during the winter months, which will be here before too long....

StevieM

Thanks Mike ;D
Couldn't have done it without-------I know that 'cos I've been trying for bloody long enough. I STILL don't know how you managed it!!!
You wouldn't be able to stop me now if you tried :D

Tony------don't worry, we're still here. ;)

Diego----go for it, it's fun.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Davo

Quite an acheivement.  Well done.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oldrottenhead

well done guys

QuoteOh no! My friends graduated, and are going off to college, I'm already lonely...
dont worry we can still meet for a smoke roon the back o the bikeshed, i'm sure i'll be held back another year.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Well deserved !!! You sure have had an impressingly fast journey to the place you're at now !!!!

Great work PJ and Steve !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........