There's a river that flows (Osckilo & Geir)

Started by Geir, September 15, 2009, 04:19:05 PM

Jim1970

Great collab Guys!!!
Like I said before, Its amazing how much talent is on this forum all using the same recording device.  I always get inspired after listening to great things like this. Nitendo DS, I have one and I thought about getting that Korg synth thing for a while now.

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Jim1970 on September 18, 2009, 08:51:09 AMNitendo DS, I have one and I thought about getting that Korg synth thing for a while now.

Do you want some flying Monkey as well do ya!!!!!!

Step away from the DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dare spoil your Sublime music with a childs toy, the monkey will find you!!!!!

Why noy buy a real Kaossolator.... Please!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteIf you dare spoil your Sublime music with a childs toy, the monkey will find you!!!!!
im gonna lock myself in a dartk room and write something beautiful with my nds korgds10 to cange yer mind.

that aside i nearly posted shut up or i'll stab you but i thought better of it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 18, 2009, 06:33:17 PM
QuoteIf you dare spoil your Sublime music with a childs toy, the monkey will find you!!!!!
im gonna lock myself in a dartk room and write something beautiful with my nds korgds10 to cange yer mind.

The Challenge is set Mr Higgins!

The Nintendo Challenge.....

Write something on it that Doesn't sound bad!

No vox......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 18, 2009, 07:27:20 PMapart from shut up or i'll stab ye?

A DS version with a certain word replaced.......!  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

madrab

I like it, it has a nice flow...

And I would like to here some music made on the ds. I have the korg 10 ds and electroplancton and like them both. The k10ds is tuff,you really need to have your head straight to do anything on it — no success for me yet. Kaossilator is easier to just mess around with.

SE

Another great collab great music + great vox = great song well done everybody.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 18, 2009, 06:33:17 PM

Just wondering James, did you ever get to write something beautiful with your ndskorgds10 ?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

pjd1

Great song and collab nice vibe to it  , think i might have to have a couple of Jack Ds to understand all the after talk !!! Great fun !!

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8