FOR FREE

Started by Saijinn Maas, September 15, 2009, 09:00:52 AM

Saijinn Maas

In case anyone is interested. It looks like this finger trainer thing is a free download for the next couple of weeks. Not sure if it is any good as I am just downloading it myself. But for free, it might be worth checking out.
http://www.guitarmethods.co.uk/FT/offer.htm

Ted

I'm downloading it too.

One of the reasons I love my BR is because it gets me off the computer when I'm working on music.  But who doesn't want their fingers turned into " lightning-fast weapons of musical destruction?"
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

galestermusic

THanks for posting this Saij, I needed it! :)

Wiley

Have any of you tried it yet?

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: wiley on September 15, 2009, 12:26:00 PMHave any of you tried it yet?

I just ran the program, looking through it... It's a little too basic, but there seems to be quite a few good exercises for people just starting out.

galestermusic

QuoteI just ran the program, looking through it... It's a little too basic, but there seems to be quite a few good exercises for people just starting out.

Yeah I messed with it and was a little bummed out. The exercises are basic and will help with dexterity. I did delve more into it, for 39.95 you can get the whole thing, it includes all the scales etc. I will make my mind up later, I may get it.

Davo

To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac