Say it Proud (In remembrance By Launched and Osckilo)

Started by OsCKilO, September 14, 2009, 03:30:18 PM

OsCKilO

-say it proud-
Time:
0:00
Volume:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8098052

Lyrics

Say my name Say my name
Say it softly but say it proud
I know, it's hard for you now
Just let it out

Think I'm goin' out of my mind
But the blood flowing in me says I'm doing fine
Take a deep breath, another step
Keep towin' the line

All that's left is a name on the wall....

Let it out

The heart wont heal what the mind cant see.....

Let it out....

Remembrance is an act of peace.......

Let it out

Say my name Say my name
Just let it out

Let us heal But never forget

Let our hearts find a feeling that means more than regret

Say my name Say my name
Just let it out

This song is in remembrance.
The Names of all the people this is dedicated to cannot fit onto this thread............ 

Peace and Unity

Mark Mcpherson (Launched) and Osckilo (T and Kai)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tangled Wires

Just a lovely thought provoking song, that I am sure will get even better with each listen. All the vocals are briliant and interweave really well with the guitar. You both deserve maximum praise for this one!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

I think you two just pulled off a killer song, therefore concreting another international union. I recommend this for the name of your band

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Yes  (9/11)  will never be forgotten. I was watching live on Tv when it happened.  I still can't imagine what it was like for the people on those planes.  They used their cell phones and called their loved ones. They new they were dead. There is no word to describe that to anyone.  One of our most tragic events. You guys just made me cry!! I will never forget that day.!!  You two are just awesome.  I have listened twice and still just am so impressed.
P.J.

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: wiley on September 14, 2009, 05:22:41 PMYes  (9/11)  will never be forgotten. I was watching live on Tv when it happened.  I still can't imagine what it was like for the people on those planes.  They used their cell phones and called their loved ones. They new they were dead. There is no word to describe that to anyone.  One of our most tragic events. You guys just made me cry!! I will never forget that day.!!  You two are just awesome.  I have listened twice and still just am so impressed.
P.J.

I feel the same way as you, PJ! It was almost like a bad dream - I was in the middle of nowhere when it happened working deep in the Maine woods. We listened to it on a crackly radio in logging equipment. It was almost like the end of the world, a prank or even like that old war of the worlds radio show. I sent everyone home early - It scared the hell out of all of us.

Even eight years later I'm still shaken up by what happened...

The best we can do now is remember and honor the fallen.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

I think I need to stop having ales and go to bed.  I am getting really soppy. LOL AND I have 2 more days off yet.

mr2kewl

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

launched

Quote from: wiley on September 14, 2009, 06:36:54 PMI think I need to stop having ales and go to bed.  I am getting really soppy. LOL AND I have 2 more days off yet.

Aww, it's early! Strum some more guitar and sing a tune!!

To lighten things up, I will have to say nice JD tractor avatar!  :)

;)
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ted

This is a hard topic to tackle without being maudlin, or jingoistic.  You did it fantastically.  To the PiePod, now!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac