"Frankenbruce"

Started by Blooby, September 12, 2009, 06:09:09 AM

Blooby

Frankenbruce
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This is something I did ages ago with my buddy Frank, the same guy who is on second guitar in the "Out-of-the-box metal tune," which resides over in the collaborations section (https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4039.0).  That was the same one to which side effect added the tasty vocals.

Any-hoo.  I can't remember how I recorded this or on what.  It's old enough where I was experimenting with running things into a mixer with a drum machine into the micro, but admittedly, it might have been done on the 1600.  Frank is the one I quote when I often say I have the memory of a salad.

I do know that after this was figured out, we played our guitars live, so please forgive any clamminess and the sketchy soloing.  I seem to recall overdubbing bass and also the "organ" with my then-new guitar synth. 

Peace.

Blooby

OsCKilO

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has a great vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skill overload again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

I'll have to agree with T on this one. Very strong performance - I loved the solo tradeoffs. That was my favorite part.

I've had Greg Brady locked in my basement for quite some time, but just let him out to have a listen. He says, "Far out!!!" Maybe I'll have him mow my lawn now...

Excellent tune!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Glenn Mitchell

Good stuff. a nice blend, good chops and well made.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

tafka

talent with a capitol "T"
i'd buy it.

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

StevieM

Rock at it's best------Damn good one Blooby!!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

SE

Love,in the rocker with the nice groove, nice organ sound too and your freind Frank solo is too cool.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Wiley

The drums are great, the bass is great, the soloing is great,  Darn the whole thing is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satchwood

Wow - cool FrankenBruce!!!  I always get this feeling that I'm at a concert when I listen to your stuff - fun - live feel - talented !!!

Feel better soon Blooby!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Groundy

A little cracker from, The Random Dozen,
Some really cool playing here.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs