Prog Blues......

Started by The Reverend 48, September 11, 2009, 06:05:14 AM

Blooby

Funny.  I was watching this video about a minute before I saw your post.  Jimmy Herring's disc Lifeboat is fascinating to study. 

Blooby

Bluesberry

Sweet playing there for sure

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

I think this fits the bill.

Blooby

#Invalid YouTube Link#

StevieM

Who's a happy bunny then?????? You almost talked me into getting one this morning-----------------Have to work on the domestic accountant!! :D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

Hey Mike,  Why don't you post a backer challenge and then all you guys with Koasillators could have a go at it.  It would be a lot of fun to hear all the different takes and sounds.  There's BB, you and of course Horny Harold,  probably a few more.  What do you think?
P.J.

launched

Quote from: wiley on September 13, 2009, 11:09:31 AMHey Mike,  Why don't you post a backer challenge and then all you guys with Koasillators could have a go at it.  It would be a lot of fun to hear all the different takes and sounds.  There's BB, you and of course Horny Harold,  probably a few more.  What do you think?
P.J.

Mr2Cool and Blooby have one, too. It would be pretty sweet to hear a kaossijam. I suggested a mini orchestra a couple times, but nobody liked that idea.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover