Mixer for the BR

Started by upsetminded, September 10, 2009, 07:12:11 AM

Ted

Quote from: tony on September 11, 2009, 04:42:04 PM
Quote from: Ted on September 10, 2009, 11:36:05 AMI don't do any DAW stuff either--yet.  I've been meaning to crack GarageBand for about a year.

Ted, we had an exchange about Garageband at the beginning of the year.  I've been doing more with it so I could probably say a few different things now if you are still interested.  There's a lot that can be done moving backwards and forwards between Garageband and the MBR. Same as any DAW really. 

Tony, you are one serious lurker.  You need to speak up more often or you'll get blamed for one of Tony W's farts.

Thanks for the offer.  I'll keep you in mind when I try to tackle Garageband again.  For the time being, I can't even boot OSX ever since I upgraded Safari.  Need to dedicate some time to that too--but I've been living okay without it thanks to Boot Camp.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

tony

Quote from: Ted on September 11, 2009, 04:49:18 PMTony, you are one serious lurker.  You need to speak up more often or you'll get blamed for one of Tony W's farts.

Not lurking, just not around.  Been out in the big wide world without a BossBR.net registration to call my own.  Just got back on board today so I'm being quite voluble really.  I've already done one fart gag today so I'll leave the rest of it untouched.