Monopoly

Started by Migs, September 09, 2009, 10:16:03 PM

Migs

I want to play this:  http://www.monopolycitystreets.com/

... but it isn't supported in Australia.  No fair.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

launched

I tried it - Doesn't really work that well in the US. Very slow and incomplete pages. Not sure if you are missing much...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Migs

To make up for my disappointment I just read this:  http://b3ta.com/questions/technohacks/

I want to do what the third guy, dchurch, did do his house.  Very very funny and he has responded to nearly every comment.

Flash Harry

Where abouts in Oz are you Migs? My son lives in Perth, he's called James and you must have seen him, he's the one with ginger hair.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWhere abouts in Oz are you Migs? My son lives in Perth, he's called James and you must have seen him, he's the one with ginger hair.....
everybody has ginger hair in perth, oh not the one in scotland.

lmfao
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Migs

Quote from: Flash Harry on September 10, 2009, 01:20:23 AMWhere abouts in Oz are you Migs? My son lives in Perth, he's called James and you must have seen him, he's the one with ginger hair.....
Sydney, about 120m from Bondi beach.
I do spend about 1 week in five in Perth for work and am pretty sure I have seen your son, James.  He was wearing jeans a few weeks ago, not the kit and sporin, right ?

Bosko Schwartz

Hey Migs, is your avatar a DSi Flipnote?  If so, that is awesome. :)  I just got Flipnote Studio recently.  May do my first video on it ... even though it will probably take longer to complete that than it did my entire album. ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Migs

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on September 10, 2009, 08:39:47 PMHey Migs, is your avatar a DSi Flipnote?  If so, that is awesome. :)  I just got Flipnote Studio recently.  May do my first video on it ... even though it will probably take longer to complete that than it did my entire album. ;D

Hmmm ... that avatar was made over a decade ago and is spread over the intaRwebz now.  Was made using a very simple freeware gif editor back then.  Not sure what it was called now.  It is just 4 simple gifs put together and timed properly.  There would be a gazillion freeware programmes that do it now.

And the very sad thing is that as a kid in 1983 I was actually employed by apple computers mucking around with machine language games and playing with databases and demnonstrating very early synthesizer type tools at trade fairs.

I would be rich now had I stayed in that business and not just considered it an after school/weekend hobby.

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Migs on September 10, 2009, 11:37:23 PM
Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on September 10, 2009, 08:39:47 PMHey Migs, is your avatar a DSi Flipnote?  If so, that is awesome. :)  I just got Flipnote Studio recently.  May do my first video on it ... even though it will probably take longer to complete that than it did my entire album. ;D
Hmmm ... that avatar was made over a decade ago and is spread over the intaRwebz now.  Was made using a very simple freeware gif editor back then.  Not sure what it was called now.  It is just 4 simple gifs put together and timed properly.  There would be a gazillion freeware programmes that do it now.

Ah, I see.  Well, it's cool, nonetheless. ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels