In The Fall (original Osckilo & Geir & Launched) 3x45mins

Started by Geir, September 09, 2009, 05:09:55 PM

Geir

That was purty T !!!!

Quote from: tafka on September 10, 2009, 12:54:13 PMi couldn't write a lyric in 45 days.
great song and it goes with the video perfect

T.
I'm not sure I could do that either TJ ;D somehow constraints makes things easier, you just can't stop and think, cause then the time's up and you won't have time to harmony vox and mixing ::) ;D now the result may be that the lyrics make no sense ;D ;D but at least they're there.

Thanx everyone
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tafka

and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Satchwood

Wow - how did I miss this.........musta bin sleepin or somethin....daydreamin...

Great combo collab Geir, Mark(can't forget Mark), & Osckilo - cool cool tune - great singing Geir & mighty nice mood setting guitar work T!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Quote from: Satchwood on September 10, 2009, 01:57:48 PMWow - how did I miss this.........musta bin sleepin or somethin....daydreamin...

Great combo collab Geir & Osckilo - cool cool tune - great singing Geir & mighty nice mood setting guitar work T!!!

Thanx Satch .. and don't forget Mark on bass ...  ...

ahhh

I'll update the topic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Thanks for squeezing me in on this one guys!! Cool vid, T!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

The bass Comes through really well on the Youtube......

Some great work going on there bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

visiblemember

Hypnotic. Satisfying and totally grooved. Believe me, I'd written all kinds of dribble before that and then cut it down. It still means the same thing.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Bluesberry

Woooooooooooobbbbbbliriririrtrtrtrtrtrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylicious!!!!! Great song guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

I just love the mood of this one. Lovely, hypnotic feel to it, again with a few elements of U2-y echo. The bass adds to the hypnotic feel, it's a really nice combo you all have here. Geir, the vox are excellent, I love the lyrics. Nice harmonies. Can't believe you all did this so quickly!

BTW I recognise the drum pattern, it's the same one I used on "Cassilda's Song". Funny how you pick those out immediately.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Just read  all the posts and seen how this developed just teriffic work by all involved love the hypnotic feel as been said before. the groove ,vox and bass just become one which all add up to a great collab. As Blusberry said one of the best songs of recent times on this site, just magic.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80