Just wanted to let everyone know.

Started by galestermusic, September 06, 2009, 07:15:06 AM

galestermusic

I apologize to all that I have not left any comments etc. The surgery I had done on AUg 12th. has caused some issues that I had not counted on. Some being that I have lost some sense of taste, the right side of my tongue is numb, and I have this constant feeling of something stuck in my throat. It causes a lot of anxeity and some panic attacks. I have to deal with it, one way I do is keep busy. I listen to everyone's music. Its hard for me to set still unless I've got my mind working on something and not obsessing over this crap. I guess I'll be making music the rest of my life, could be worst eh! :)

Just wanted to let all know, I do listen and appreciate all the talent on here. I hope I get back to normal soon, this shit is driving me crazy.

Greg

Oldrottenhead

thinking of you big fella
i appreciate your talent,
 hey you got us to number 2 on soundclick today.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

galestermusic

Quotehey you got us to number 2 on soundclick today.

No Sir, I think your vocals and lyrics did, I was just the bus you needed to ride on :)

Have another one almost done, think you'll llike will post soon.

Flash Harry

Oh man, sorry to hear that it's gone wrong. I hope that you get to grips with it soon. Good luck, let us know how you're getting on.

Cheers
Mike
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Don't worry 'bout us Greg, we understand. Just get well soon !! Our thoughts are with you
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Keep on marching strong bro...!

You're in my prayers....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

DannyB_KY

Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.