Kayla's Back- This time singing

Started by BAG, September 06, 2009, 04:39:14 AM

BAG

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since i have had time to get on here but i've had this Vid hanging around for a couple of weeks and thought i should post it. Kayla has had about 4 singing lessons with Miss Dani, the woman with the wonderful voice, and has been hassling to sing at the club. The attached link is to the vid of her performance a couple of weeks back.

Once again, all the audio was recorded live on the MBR and then mastered and laid over the video.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=thkefo4xIJQ

I've also updated "Wish You Were Here" and "My Happiness" from this gig with me on the 12 string and Kayla on Lead.

http://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=HUCDYf1N6lU

http://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=_olgrDOZGmw

Just a roadie again.....

Tangled Wires

She has a wonderful voice for her age. This is not an easy song to sing either, as I can testify to, having had a go at it on the game Singstar recently!!

Hope to hear more of her singing soon.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

WOW

She's heading for the stars !!!

Great singing .. and you sure play that guitar well too!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Not bad at all, she's got a lovely tone. If that's her after four lessons, she's going to be stunning after a few more. A very talented girl indeed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great retirement fund you are cultivating!!!!!!!

You Must be proud bag-man!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: osckilo on September 07, 2009, 10:12:40 AMThat's a great retirement fund you are cultivating!!!!!!!

I see the motive now  ;) Just kidding, I think Kayla's doing a great job!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

BAG

Thanks for the great comments folks....

Quote from: osckilo on September 07, 2009, 10:12:40 AMThat's a great retirement fund you are cultivating!!!!!!!

Yep... one day she'll be wondering what i'm actually doing to earn my 10% of her income. And that's when i'll point out the fact that i have lugged and set up her gear for her gig's since she was 8 years old...with photos and video to prove it. Then she'll get my invoice for back pay!!!

I used to be a roadie for some of Australia's biggest acts when i was 18 and 19..... and i thought i'd left loading in and out behind me. I've really only got myself to blame ;D

Just a roadie again.....