apologies

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 03, 2009, 04:07:54 PM

Diego Ayala

Not realy sure if apologizing is necesary - it appears most everybody is quite busy, and with other priorities.  I am in the same boat, and have been doing lots of traveling for work - tomorrow gone for another week... Just wish had me a microbr!

Winter is a'coming, and will be taking a couple of weeks off from work and do some fishing and music => that is what I wish to do - lets see what happens!

Tony W

I used to envy all the talented musicians on this site, basically that is everyone excluding myself. Now looking at it from another angle, I'm pretty happy about not being very good. I get to ask tons of questions, and Nobody asks me for shit!

I apologize for counting my lucky stars openly. I apologize for those who I pester on a regular basis.

I sincerely apologize to Mike (48) for torturing him relentlessly for 2 months straight with terrible recordings. That poor man has turned into a literary genius as a result. I've never seen anyone dodge the phrase "YOU SUCK" like he has.

I think I'm going to write a song about it, and dish it off to ORH for lyrical content. Gier, do you mind playing the lead? Wiley, I need some bass. Bosco, I'll be needing you and Osckilo to work up the rhythm. SteveG, I know you can program drums. I'm going to sit back and see what happens. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

I'm in Tony, but only if I can share the lead-spot with you !! You've made some mean blues recordings and I would very much like to play one with you ... we can do a call/response kinda solo .. you just start and leave some room for me when the time comes !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Tony.......

I think you need to class yourself with everyone else you mentioned!

Your solo's and scales rule!

I can't get the hang of electric!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

You guys are killing me!

I was trying to make a humorous attempt at monopolizing people's time! Thanks for the compliments though. Since you guys have appreciated what I've been doing, I'm going to let you in on a secret. I demolished a plateau within the last week, and received the highest compliment Mike has mustered yet. I sent him 3 different takes, he said "All three of these are worthy of posting"

T, would you like to know how I got the hang of the electric? 15-20 hours a week of practicing with Mike on my heels like an attack dog.  I am in the 9th week of ownership of an electric guitar and its just now starting to ring sweetness. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

im up for participating tony, mike (48) definitely deserves at least a tribute song.

and by the way mike not given up on my lessens, just havent had the time of late.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

I read this thread. Now I'm asking myself why I did it.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

Quote from: Flash Harry on September 09, 2009, 01:42:08 PMI read this thread. Now I'm asking myself why I did it.

Been there - Think of all the hours you'll never get back from being on this site  :P

If you come back to this thread, which I don't think you will... How did you get the cell phone for a message icon?
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

Quote from: launched on September 09, 2009, 01:55:54 PMHow did you get the cell phone for a message icon?

I've often wondered that too. I assumed it's an automatic feature of the board that adds that icon when someone posts from a web-enabled wireless device such as a phone. I think the board's software automatically detects when someone is posting from a wireless device and it gives them a simplified view that's more suitable for the small screen of the device. For example, click the following link to see this topic in the simplified view:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4265.35;wap2

As a test, I'm posting this reply from that simplified page to see if it automatically adds the wireless message icon.

Update:  Yep! It did.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

launched

That is cool - I have WinMobile 6, so I just use the web browser when away from home. It's a pain so I don't do it often. Wish I knew how to force it to use the simplified view - Many sites just give me the /m folder that has the 2x3 screen size, such as gGoogle and Sharepoint.

What does everybody else use for remote comm?
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover