apologies

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 03, 2009, 04:07:54 PM

Bluesberry

I would just like to say that I apologise for being sorry that I am apologizing.   Hey I am Canadian, we are always apologizing, its in our culture (sorry) ... :D

I can't seem to be able to keep up with all the posts lately either ... :'(

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

I think everyone has trouble keeping up with the posts.  I know I do.  I think no apology's necessary, we all understand.  I have 5 projects to work on this weekend with lessons and all. And none are collabs.  I can't keep up with my own. LOL Good luck ORH

launched

Just tell us to piss off!! We can take it  :D

Oh, and this site is like people who blame McDonalds for making them fat cows. "My life was runed because I hung around this site to much!"  ;D :P ;D Jeez, there might be some truth to that...

You da man, Jim.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on September 04, 2009, 06:43:21 AMI would just like to say that I apologise for being sorry that I am apologizing.   

Is that like an anti-oxymoron?? :D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ted

I committed board bankruptcy yesterday evening.  This AM there were more than 15 unread posts.

Go easy on yourselves.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ferryman

I have to apologise for being too busy to post an apology on the apology thread. But I'm trying to keep up.......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Ferryman on September 05, 2009, 05:10:09 AMI have to apologise for being too busy to post an apology on the apology thread. But I'm trying to keep up.......

Cheers,

Nigel
Ha Ha Ha, thats the spirit, too busy to post an apology but post something anyway, I love this kind of humor.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

madrab

Among all these Hero Members I would like to post my own apology (I am not apologizing for that). As a mere Jr. I have gained soo much from posting my songs here. They have often been sketches of sketches but your comments have helped me alot, especially as confidence boosters.

I wish I had more to say about all your stuff and that I could give back more. But not only do I find it very hard to say anything worthwhile about music unless I have though about it along long time (I am an over-educated philosopher AND a silent swede). This probably won't change, so I guess this is a thanks as much as an apology.
cheers
H

Oldrottenhead

Quote(I am an over-educated philosopher AND a silent swede).
i always thought with your name "madrab" that you where a fellow scot lmao.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

madrab

Madrab:
skateboarding in the -70 when all cool guys were called mad dog... AND having big teeth made me write Mad Rabbit on my boards.
And I still skate and my teeth are still big.