A message from Steve G

Started by StevieM, September 03, 2009, 12:11:56 PM

StevieM

Had a 'phone call from Steve G tonight, he'll be out of the loop for a while, not even e mail. So he asked me to let you know he's not just gone 'head up arse time' again!

HE WILL BE BACK------sometime.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

OsCKilO

Tell Him Not to be too Long.......

Or I shall send a team of attack pandas after him..........

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

let him know i am asking for him and  did he get the job?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

You and your phone calls StevieM.  I can't imagine what it would be like actually talking to  one of you. I hope everything is alright.  I worry about everyone. OK night owls time for me to go to bed.   I know  "early to bed early to rise, makes a ?? healthy and wise.

launched

You da man SteveG - Had a lot of fun while you were here. Come back as soon as you can!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Hope you're soon back SteveG !!!

take care
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

I wish you all the best Steve, you are one cool dude.  I really enjoy having you around mixing it up musically with everyone.  We'll see you on the flip side.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SteveB

We need All the Steve's we can get on here.
Hurry Back!!
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

StevieM

Thanks guys, I'll pass this to him, he'll get the link to the thread when he's around again anyway.
Quote from: SteveB on September 04, 2009, 08:30:52 AMWe need All the Steve's we can get on here.
Hurry Back!!

In the meantime you'll just have to put up with me ;D.

Quote from: wiley on September 03, 2009, 07:42:31 PMYou and your phone calls StevieM.  I can't imagine what it would be like actually talking to  one of you.

Probably a great disappointment :D

Quote from: wiley on September 03, 2009, 07:42:31 PMOK night owls time for me to go to bed.   I know  "early to bed early to rise, makes a ?? healthy and wise.

That might work for a question mark--- Tried it once,didn't do bugger all for me, so I don't bother even trying now!!!
Posted at 1.45am.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!