Keskikesän Noita (Midsummer Witch)

Started by Redler, September 01, 2009, 01:35:01 PM

Flash Harry

Hi Redler. You've made my friend Geir very happy, he was the only Scandinavian until you came by.

Nice track,
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Halem

Hey Redler

That really sounds psychedelic, chorused guitar and bass are great(though i'd lower a chorus to make it sound a bit clearer, like uni vibe or rotating speaker, you know, like at Pink Floyd's "Breath"). And if you want more psychodelia use old progressive/art guys tip: lower a vocals volume a bit(check out Porcupine Tree songs to get what im talking about :))

Nice to hear from you and great work!

Redler

Thanks for those tips! This kind advice is allways wellcome. I copied this song for a new song, so I can try different 'tricks'. I'll take my MBR with me and go to my cottage for a weekend - out of reach from internet... Thanks to Flash Harry, too.

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

International version in the mixing process now ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

just working my way through your stuff,  i love your voice , i have not a clue what you are singing about but it doesnt matter , i have heard another version of this with more stuff on it but i much prefer this version, sorry geir and mark.

just one other thing there is something about this that reminds me of the scottish band josef k i mean in the feel of the music rather than in the style, like a similar melancholy feel kinda thing, i'm gibbering now

what was i saying

yeah bloody great song
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

I'm sure I commented on this Kari....

Eh?

Anyway...

This is stunning!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Redler

I made a new version out of this. Or it is partially old, but I sang it again and added some toy piano, but how to add the new version here?
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

mike

Geir

Quote from: Redler on October 02, 2009, 11:40:44 AMI made a new version out of this. Or it is partially old, but I sang it again and added some toy piano, but how to add the new version here?

start another topic and ask 64G to merge the two threads!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

K32K1_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I sang new vox here and put some battery operated "children's first keyboard" in it. This is the upper limit of my piano skills. I pushed only those white buttons, the black ones doesn't sound good ;D.

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR