Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 29, 2009, 08:48:44 PMstix doing jersey girl at the village tavern duntocher

Was that one of the deleted scenes from Shrek?

(Please don't hurt me.)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

Ha! Looks like you're having a lot of fun, Jim!! Bravo  8)
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Great to see you "live" Jim!!! I will someday come over and buy you a beer and you will sing one of your own songs and the crowd will go bananas !!! Hey  .. maybe we'll all come !?! Mark ? Ted ? .... I'm sure Mike will come once more .. and T will surely be there .. and maybe Tim can get a gig there ? .... Hoop must come and join you on stage ..... Bosko will be joining us when he gets off stage in the nearest large venue ... BB will have bought a private jet in an acute GAS attack and filling it up with with Canadians and Americans (Mark, Ted ......) and a bus starting in southern England will surely be filled with Mikes and Andys and Steves and Toms and ....  ..... from all over Europe cars will fill up ....

well ......... someday ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

I want my own Private donkey, so I can travel up along the Coastline.....

And a panda to protect me from pirates.....

I'll Bring my Gear as well......

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveG

Dodgy start, but you soon got into the swing of it :D

Takes a lot of bottle ... or bottles  ;) ... to get up and do that!

Your mate sounds pretty good too, some of these one man shows are crap .... some are pretty damm good tho.

Sorry I could not wait up to catch this last night ... still taking it in turns with the littleun.

And you are too old to be having teenage kicks  ;D ;D ;D

launched

Quote from: Geir on August 30, 2009, 04:41:06 AMGreat to see you "live" Jim!!! I will someday come over and buy you a beer and you will sing one of your own songs and the crowd will go bananas !!! Hey  .. maybe we'll all come !?! Mark ? Ted ? .... I'm sure Mike will come once more .. and T will surely be there .. and maybe Tim can get a gig there ? .... Hoop must come and join you on stage ..... Bosko will be joining us when he gets off stage in the nearest large venue ... BB will have bought a private jet in an acute GAS attack and filling it up with with Canadians and Americans (Mark, Ted ......) and a bus starting in southern England will surely be filled with Mikes and Andys and Steves and Toms and ....  ..... from all over Europe cars will fill up ....

I'm in!! It's gonna be a party  ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Diego Ayala

Quote from: launched on August 30, 2009, 07:56:59 AM
Quote from: Geir on August 30, 2009, 04:41:06 AMGreat to see you "live" Jim!!! I will someday come over and buy you a beer and you will sing one of your own songs and the crowd will go bananas !!! Hey  .. maybe we'll all come !?! Mark ? Ted ? .... I'm sure Mike will come once more .. and T will surely be there .. and maybe Tim can get a gig there ? .... Hoop must come and join you on stage ..... Bosko will be joining us when he gets off stage in the nearest large venue ... BB will have bought a private jet in an acute GAS attack and filling it up with with Canadians and Americans (Mark, Ted ......) and a bus starting in southern England will surely be filled with Mikes and Andys and Steves and Toms and ....  ..... from all over Europe cars will fill up ....

I'm in!! It's gonna be a party  ;D

Cool postin(s)1  If I find a "pot of gold" around Nome Alaska, you can count me in too!!!  I hear that they have some good whisky in those parts!!!