"Fishing for Bullhead"

Started by Blooby, August 29, 2009, 05:00:31 PM

Blooby

Noodling
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Just some solo improvised guitar recorded live with one of those Boss loop pedal thingies.

Never planned on posting it, but it seemed like something to nod off to.

Blooby

SteveG

Sounds like an amusing toy ... so you play, hit a pedal, it plays back in a loop and you play over it?

Nice playing by the way. Was the effects MBR? If so which one and tweaked how? I a struggling to get a clean tone I like at the moment....

OsCKilO

What Loop Ped you got Blooby?

I always wanted one......

Sounds like a new freedom!

You surfed through a load of styles in this one!

Sounds Bloody Awesome as usual!
You are in a real mellow musical mood of late!

Nice Harmonics......

Peace

T(Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

I fell asleep listening to this - Woke up not knowing where I was! Can't explain why, but it starts off Zeppelin'ish and then gets kind of jazzy to me.

This is good stuff!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

Quote from: SteveG on August 29, 2009, 05:40:00 PMWas the effects MBR? If so which one and tweaked how?

I ran through one of those relatively cheap Behringer V-Amp Pro rackmount units.  I'd say at least half the tones on my posts are from that unit.  This was lightly chorused, which I normally can't stand except embedded in a song.  Like I said, I wasn't planning on posting.  Just noodling.  I actually like tweaked versions of the first couple settings on the M-BR.

Quote from: osckilo on August 29, 2009, 06:26:39 PMWhat Loop Pedal you got Blooby?

It's called an RC-20 Loop Station.  I thought I'd use it a lot, but I only take it out once in a blue moon, usually to noodle as you are listening here.  I did use it on that "Gloom Metal" thing where I recorded a drone and then reversed it (https://songcrafters.org/community/br-1600-b69/didn%27t-know-if-i-should-post-this-one/0/).  That was the bed we were playing over.  On another post, there was a solo that was reversed (https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/get-smart/0/).

Peace.

Blooby

Diego Ayala

Quote from: osckilo on August 29, 2009, 06:26:39 PMWhat Loop Ped you got Blooby?

I always wanted one......

Sounds like a new freedom!

You surfed through a load of styles in this one!

Sounds Bloody Awesome as usual!
You are in a real mellow musical mood of late!

Nice Harmonics......

Peace

Blooby, you are one fine musician, and can hear that you like "noodling" a lot!  I am a noodler too, and whisky drinker => suppose that makes me into a wet-noodler --- totaly enjoy listening to your versatile style of music!  Great posting.  Thinking about looking into a loop station, but right now thinking of using my br900 on the road to add to my instrumental repertoir -still learning the ropes and trying to find time to devote to my br unit and adding instrumentation - the long winter is a'coming so hoping to have some more time for this.  Thanks for sharing = again!!!

T(Osckilo)

OsCKilO

I'm ........

having.......

a.......

!!!!!!!GAS ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Quote from: osckilo on August 30, 2009, 11:08:55 AMI'm ........

having.......

a.......

Hey T, I have the smaller (but still mighty) Boss RC-2 looper, it does almost as much as what the RC-20 does just with one pedal instead of 2, that is the one you want to look at.  It looks just like a stompbox.  After listening to this this morning I pulled mine out of storage, ran my synth into it first, layered a bunch of sounds into a nice backing and then played my guitar over the top, man was that fun.  I tried to get as free feeling as you get Blooby, close but not quite.  The RC-2 is a real nice looper pedal, you would have hours of fun with it T.
http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/RC-2/

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 30, 2009, 12:49:48 PM
Quote from: osckilo on August 30, 2009, 11:08:55 AMI'm ........

having.......

a.......

Hey T, I have the smaller (but still mighty) Boss RC-2 looper, it does almost as much as what the RC-20 does just with one pedal instead of 2, that is the one you want to look at.  It looks just like a stompbox.  After listening to this this morning I pulled mine out of storage, ran my synth into it first, layered a bunch of sounds into a nice backing and then played my guitar over the top, man was that fun.  I tried to get as free feeling as you get Blooby, close but not quite.  The RC-2 is a real nice looper pedal, you would have hours of fun with it T.
http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/RC-2/

This is doing Nothing For my GAS attack...........

The Wife is Gonna Kill Me.......

Must resist......>!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Go for it Osky.  I got a new used guitar this last friday. LOL  I stared down the lion I was not afraid. LOL Got a few dirty looks but what to heck!!  He just said for every guitar I buy he will get a new gun. LOL He likes to hunt.  I said go for it.   

Blooby this was neat I think one of those loopers would be fun also.  But I think I better wait a little while. After buying another guitar. lOL