my life sucks (thank god) rough

Started by fattyblunt928, August 29, 2009, 02:45:32 AM

my life sucks. rough
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this was my first song. so easy to use, and it does the job for demo.

this is the drum machine from the bossbr900
made out own beats.

tell me what you think?

peace

SteveB

FBT - Well, it's certainly different, and I'm not entirely sure whether or not this is a p*ss-take? Not too sure either what genre this would be ascribed to. The music-playing  and production are as good as many songs submitted to the Forum, and for those who like this sort of inventive item, it is no doubt the bee-knees. I think possibly a couple of fragrant cigarettes may be helpful to those about to listen to an album's worth. However, the Forum welcomes everyone, and to that end, this is a welcome and diverting addition.  :)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Diego Ayala

Hey, 1st of all welcome to the site!!!  I have a br900 too - thought that overall the take was pretty good for your first try with the unit.  I could not understand much of the lyrics, but then again I usualy will concentrate on the sound of the instruments.  I will have to spend more time on my br900 unit and play with the drum machine - I thought you did a good job here...  Love the changes you are using with the song.

guitarron

Fuckin great first song
nicely done-like the ska feel near the ending

welcome to forum

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Frank53

Oi!, and welcome to the site, FB. I'm a '900 user as well.

Dynamite energy in this tune. Well performed and recorded, especially for a first song. Solid punk, with a nice change near the end.  Good work!

Frank
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

StevieM

Gollom on speed!!!! ;D
Good first post FB----Welcome.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

launched

Welcome to the forum!! Excellent number - well produced and the playing & drums sound great. I like the changes as well - makes for good relief to a powerful song.

Great job!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SteveG

Well I understood 2 words........

Interesting first post ;)

What would you call that style?

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

I missed this yesterday somehow...

This is frickin killer! Great job on the drums! Great rhythm! Nice change near the end. The only thing I would say is that I think that the vocals should come up in the mix just a bit.

Great song, great first post, none the less.  ;)