"Getts"

Started by Blooby, August 28, 2009, 06:55:18 PM

SteveG

Cool sounds!! Chilling right out here ;)

Blooby

Thanks for all the kind words.  I really wasn't expecting much.

I remember after I recorded this a few years back, it was the first time I didn't despise my playing.  I guess I felt like "it" was starting to come together.  Last week, I hated my playing again.  Doh!

You folks are very inspiring.

Blooby

Geir

Quote from: Blooby on August 29, 2009, 04:37:45 PMI remember after I recorded this a few years back, it was the first time I didn't despise my playing.  I guess I felt like "it" was starting to come together. 
"It" was together alright !! I love your relaxed yet rather complex playing. This is great music in many situations, not only interstellar cruising ......

I'm a fan
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Diego Ayala

Quote from: Blooby on August 29, 2009, 04:37:45 PMThanks for all the kind words.  I really wasn't expecting much.

I remember after I recorded this a few years back, it was the first time I didn't despise my playing.  I guess I felt like "it" was starting to come together.  Last week, I hated my playing again.  Doh!
You folks are very inspiring.

Blooby

Well, we (or most musicians) are our worse critics --- have to tell you that this groove is an excellent take @ least to my ears and sences - although I do enjoy listening to lyrics, I prefer instrumentals - and Blooby, this is agreat take, man!!! --- the instrumenstation =great, and the guitar work were phenomenal!  This is definetly going into my library --- for driving music and while working @ home.  Thanks for sharing it!!!

mr2kewl

that is one kick ass tune, dude!!

if i could only be half as boring!!

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Davo

You can really wail on that thing.
And I like the wah.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe