Programme My Machine

Started by jackofall, August 28, 2009, 08:11:54 AM

jackofall

programme my machine
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a first....a song about the micro-recorder! I did my best to understand the instructions for programming a drum pattern. A very partial success after a few hours, so I couldn't waste it. This is a song about how difficult it is to get to grips with what the machine can do. One of my cock-ups here is the fact that you'll have to wait about 20 seconds before the song starts! Then it's a very brief 80's sounding thing. My wife found it very funny....
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

Quote from: jackofall on August 28, 2009, 08:11:54 AMThis is a first....a song about the micro-recorder!

Not entirely true jackofall, I wrote this one about recording with the microBR, a ballad https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/3845/0/.  Your song has a very cool new wave vibe for sure, it grooves along nicely.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

jackofall

Hey Bluesberry! My apologies. I've just listened to your song and I'm now going to have to change my underwear. It was absolutely wonderful. If I hadn't made my false claim, I'd have never heard it. Have you got any more comedy songs?
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

No problem Jackofall.  That one was the one and only comedy song I ever tried, thanks for that, now go change that underwear. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

this is really cool-nice job
i'd lose the silence at the beginning

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Cool tune.
Great idea ... Both of you ...LOL

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Oldrottenhead

great song jackofall i think a bunch of us old dears beat you to the 1st song about the mbr it became the microrecorders theme tune  https://songcrafters.org/community/post-your-mp3-collaborations-only/rock-jam/msg494/#msg494 and here is a more recent one with geir that beats both of you too lol. ive bin here too long.https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/me-and-my-happy-guitar-music-by-geir-lyrics-vox-and-ramblings-by-ohr/0/ 
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

jackofall

I'm ashamed! I'll have to to be the first to write about something else then. What about my bike (nope, been done by Pink Floyd), my car (Nope - Queen) Er...I've got quite a good digital camera. I can't work that either...

guitarron

a toaster hasnt been done yet

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann