the simple act of being. music by hooper lyrics/vox by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 28, 2009, 06:28:10 AM

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Kenny B

What a fantastically excellent song!!! ... Thanks to whomever bumped this! ... F'N WOW!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

TPB

WELL as the new guy all I can say is everything from the mix vocals to the playing is outstanding looks like I am going to have to step up my game 5 stars to both of you
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Oldrottenhead

cheers tim and welcome aboard just heard your introductory post, brilliant no needing to step up any game imho.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

fishinstix

Just a wonderful song! Nice recording, voice, guitar. Love the Lyrics. Thank You
recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i don't know if this is a compliment or not but 2 colleagues at work have said they want this played ar their funerals. jings.

or wiz it ma funeral?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Tangled Wires

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 01, 2012, 04:08:55 PMi don't know if this is a compliment or not but 2 colleagues at work have said they want this played ar their funerals. jings.

or wiz it ma funeral?

On the other end of the scale me and the wife made a "Birthing" playlist in preparation for my daughter being born in Jan '11, and this was one of about 30-40 songs on it. After not having hardly any sleep for 2-3 days neither of us remembered what song was playing when she eventually popped out :D

This song is pure class, right up there with the best I heard in my 4 years on this site

recorder
Boss Micro BR