FemCam (original) Saijinns Am F C Em Challenge

Started by Geir, August 27, 2009, 06:24:01 PM

hooper

A very inventive and creative response to The Challenge.... Musically competent and funny!   :D  ;D  :D
Great job and very entertaining!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

The Reverend 48

MFSWABP
Geir you are out there this is just excellent

guitarron

Just havin another listen-man this is funny and cool as hell
one of my favorites Geir

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

danarm101

You have some imagination there Geir! Love it, a real provocative sounding tune that stirs up some interesting images. I could imagine this on a film soundtrack, your vox is just perfect and i love the bass. Top tune man.

Dan
You can hear my tracks at http://www.carbonlogic.co.uk/profile/danarm101

For the best in modern prog rock, check out my big brothers site, http://www.cosmograf.co.uk/

Ferryman

Geir, this is SOOO creative! I love the way you turned the challenge into a whole song idea and also the sounds you got from the guitar/Digitech, they are fantastic! I was convinced you had a Kaossilator in there but I was pretty certain you didn't have one, then I read the whole thread and found out how you did it. Very cool indeed.

It reminds me a bit of "Going Down" btw. Just love those growly vox!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Wow, thank you guys, I really appreciate your comments as I respect you all as some damn fine musicians!!!!

Yes Nigel I see the resemblance to "Going down" (btw I've updated the subject so it's clear that you are to be credited for that one to, sorry I didn't do it earlier), maybe I should start making a krautrock album ;D

PS
I know there have been some more songs created as a respons to this challenge and as soon as I get my wireless-card fixed or replaced I will respond!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

This track is great, and some really good guitar sounds going on in there at times. The vocal is smooth as silk over that catchy chord progression.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

HAAA great bump. I worked so hard on this challenge, then asked my girlfriend what she thought of my piece. She said "when did you learn to play Hey There Delilah? A wave of frustration overcame me.

I jumped on the forum, heard FEMCAM and realized I was never going to complete the challenge! This is awesome.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR