What's the worst lyrics you've ever heard?

Started by jackofall, August 27, 2009, 05:39:09 AM

Oldrottenhead

i heard rick wakeman on the radio say , that jon got cornered by two fans saying they really dug the song "going for the one" and how it was all about saving the planet. rick says that jon likes a flutter on the gee gees and came up with the lyric shouting at his tv set for his horse to win its race. lmao
when rick was asked "so what is a siberian khatru?" he nearly pissed himself laughing the said something like how the hell should i know nobody knows
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 29, 2009, 01:35:26 PM...jon likes a flutter on the gee gees and came up with the lyric shouting at his tv set for his horse to win its race.

For my fellow Americans:

Quote from: http://dictionary.babylon.com/FlutterLondon Slang
an occasional bet on a horse race.

This is not the first time that ORH has enriched my vocabulary.  Probably won't be the last.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ferryman

How about this:

"If the girl screams when you try to fondle her,
There's nothing worse than a sinking gondola"

I have to admit I wrote those lyrics............

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

jackofall

Well Mr Ferryman, I have to admit that I quite like that. I have an image of an amorous bloke having a grope, met with so much resistance that the boat they're in is swaying from side to side, water getting in, all slooshing around, until finally, the whole things just goes down, extinguishing all passion - a metaphor for life itself!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ferryman on August 30, 2009, 07:16:43 AMHow about this:

"If the girl screams when you try to fondle her,
There's nothing worse than a sinking gondola"

I have to admit I wrote those lyrics............

Cheers,

Nigel

You have to share the Tune Nigel!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Quote from: jackofall on August 30, 2009, 07:53:52 AMWell Mr Ferryman, I have to admit that I quite like that. I have an image of an amorous bloke having a grope, met with so much resistance that the boat they're in is swaying from side to side, water getting in, all slooshing around, until finally, the whole things just goes down, extinguishing all passion - a metaphor for life itself!

LOL! Of course, that's what I was thinking when I wrote it. I shall now claim that every time I mention it.

Quote from: osckilo on August 30, 2009, 09:57:11 AMYou have to share the Tune Nigel!!!!!!!

I have an mp3 of an early recording somewhere which I will dig out and post. It actually made it on to a reasonably well-received compliation album of Brighton-based bands, one of the few things I have ever done that actually got released comercially.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

upsetminded

KISS has been mentioned a few times (for good reason)...Here's another brain buster:

"You show us everything you got,
  Baby, Baby that's quite alot."
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

gingertilly18

eminem clearly has the worst lyrics

"Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother
I still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her
and have a son and a new brother at the same time
and just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?"

just plain juvenile

although the most OTT lyric award must go to "Anal Cunt" no im not making this up

You shouldn't have been a woman
You shouldn't have had a cunt
You deserved it
'cause you're a dumb cunt

[Pre-chorus:]
D-U-M-B C-U-N-T

[Chorus:]
You deserved it, you deserved it, you deserved it, you're a dumb cunt

You should've worn a chastity belt
You should've volunteered to fuck him
You should've been ugly
I hate you because you're a woman

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

from the song "I Became A Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked For It"

just not music.

jackofall

I once bought an album by 'The Exploited' - in the 80's. The lyrics were just so terrible, and they printed them on a sheet for all to appreciate. I remember there was a song about Margaret Thatcher....I'm almost embarrassed for them, but in the interest of culture, here is a little of that gem reproduced below...(look away now if you are a decent human being)

Maggie - you cunt
Maggie  - you cunt
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie
You fucking cunt

Not exactly Shakespeare, is it? To the point, I suppose!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Oldrottenhead

QuoteMaggie - you cunt
Maggie  - you cunt
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie
You fucking cunt
the exploited where/are a scottish band, being a scot myself i can relate to these simple but telling lyrics, on how high in esteem we scots held the grocers daughter.

bloody politics yeah cannea keep it oot o music

here is one from that era , i cant really say the lyrics are that bad cos its my mates song. lol but they are
"they're gonna take our water now
let's see the bastards try"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZGQA_eJgOM
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann