Bonjour

Started by OsCKilO, August 26, 2009, 02:44:19 PM

SteveG

You have been busy :D

Quiet, reflective sort of piece this. Mellowing me out nicely as I listen. Look forward to hearing the version with vox.

danieldesete

All right, if you like it I'll had some more and louder tomorrow, thanks for the fun
Daniel
hou hou ha ha

SteveG

Quote from: SteveG on August 26, 2009, 05:25:40 PMYou have been busy :D

Quiet, reflective sort of piece this. Mellowing me out nicely as I listen. Look forward to hearing the version with vox.

Well, I did not have to wait long :)

I want a louder version too .. fit in perfect!

OsCKilO

Quote from: danieldesete on August 26, 2009, 05:27:52 PMAll right, if you like it I'll had some more and louder tomorrow, thanks for the fun
Daniel

Thank you Daniel!

You have made my day!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: osckilo on August 26, 2009, 05:10:11 PM.... Street view is even worse.....Lol

Street view used to be much better - It showed a view of my pickup, house and yard. Then the logistics changed and my address now shows a picture of a bunch of bushes & shrubs. GPS error?? I used to be proud of the street view - now I think it sucks.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

mr2kewl

awesome music, dude!!!

and... great visuals to boot.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

danieldesete

bonjour cote d'azur#2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
here's the song inspired by osckilo's smooth backer. I don't sing very loud to stay in the atmosphere of the song
finally the lyrics are about a man driving is car along the French Riviera, ... to sell his body to old over-suntanned rich daisies. hope you don't mind.
Daniel
hou hou ha ha

SdC

C'est fantastique! Merci beaucoup!
It is a very authentic and intimate "chanson".

recorder
Boss BR-600

launched

Wow, this is fantastic!! The music and vox work very well together here. I agree, a little louder vox in the mix would be perfect.

Great job, guys!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Hey love,in this collab the music and vox fit perfectly just need some volume on the vox well done everybody.
recorder
Boss BR-80