May not be around much...

Started by Greeny, August 25, 2009, 06:40:27 AM

SE

Bad news about the job situation but I hope you get sorted out quickly a man with your talent and drive should have no problem, good luck

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

OsCKilO

Serendipity has ear marked you for something greater Mr Green........

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

The best of luck to you, Tim. I'm confident you will find something soon. In the meantime, music always provides the best comfort, so never deprive yourself of that simple luxury.

I have a feeling that we haven't heard the last from you!!

Take care, and we will see you around.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

hooper

I can relate... we're right on the edge at the job here too but still barely hanging on.  So, good luck!

You know.... 'When one door closes, another one opens'
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Wiley

Sorry for you Greeny, And here in the states it is bad also. I have avoided to lay offs, but things are still not looking good.  So I definitely feel for you.  But I know we haven't seen the last of you.
P.J.

Blooby

Sorry to hear.  I know you'll land on your feet.

Blooby

Kody

Sorry to hear about your shitty situation~ Like these guys, I'm sure you'll land on your feet...Hopefully, whatever is next for you will be better than what you have been doing~

It's kinda funny, since I started going to school and working, I haven't had time to spend on this forum(except to write this)....I had the thought of seeing you all on the "otherside"....That would surely be an awesome time!

Good luck, man!  Hopefully this isn't the last I hear from you....You've certainly inspired me with your abundance of wonderful, hand-crafted tunes...So glad I got to collab with you a bit~ I treasure it always lol!

Kody
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Migs

Good luck Tim

Job uncertainty blows but you can't let it all keep you away for too long.  I need more material for my iPod ...please.

Migs
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

SteveG

Going through this myself, have a new job now, just waiting for it to start. Mate, don't do as I did and stop playing / posting! It don't help nothing.... I am sure something will come up for you soon. Best of luck.

Greeny

I never thought I'd feel this way about an internet forum and the people on it.

I'll go before I get all emotional, lol

Actually, I really better had go. Need to chuck some more CV's out...