A Noob's Saijinn Maas Challenge

Started by krog, August 24, 2009, 09:51:18 PM

krog

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This made me join this forum. I heard this and wanted to give it a try. There are still mistakes and rough spots and I get a little carried away, but I was really happy with the way this take came out. Hope you enjoy!
The word you are looking for is "word".

Tony W

By Noob, you obviously mean new to posting because this kicked ass. Welcome to the forum! Now if you meant noob like you just picked up a guitar for the first time today, I will hunt you down, cut your fingers off and tape them to my own :D

Seriously though, this was really good. Very ballsy choice for not only a first post, but a first upload, and you knocked it out with style.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

krog

Yes brand new to the micro br and the forums. I have been playing since about 1985. There were quite a few takes before this. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

launched

Absolutely fantastic playing krog!! It's great how you managed to lay down some fast and furious fretwork without it being too flashy. Everything you did fit very well with the backer. I'm on my second listen - just love this.

Emotional and professional playing to say the least.

You need to put some more stuff up!!

See you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

krog

I've got a few more that I'm working on. I must say I was nervous putting this up but now I am encouraged to post more.

Geir

Oh yes this is just brilliant playing !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tight and melodic, with a perfect match to the backer and with super cut-through smooth sound

Love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Saijinn Maas

Frickin badass! Got some great licks there! Glad to see some more people tackling this one!

What a way to make a first impression! WELCOME!!!  ;)

Ferryman

Wow, welcome! Another excellent guitarist joins the ranks here. Great first post, this was a tough backer and you did a great job, this flows beautifully and your tone and playing are really good. Let's hear some more please!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

The Reverend 48

Awesome first post Well Done!
some searing licks and good production a recipe for success!