Quick Introduction - Flying the Flag for the Middle Aged!

Started by guitarlick, April 29, 2008, 05:54:22 AM

SteveG

As all the old farts are hanging out on this thread I may as well drag my nearly 48 yr old ass in here too  ;D

jkevinwolfe

ORH,

That doesn't count. I think if Pedro did a poll of how old we feel every one of us would come in at under 20.

Kevin

Mrs001

Quote from: hooper on April 29, 2008, 03:05:18 PMGood. Maybe the next Boss will take note and the next generation of the Micro BR will have bigger buttons on it!   8)

Interesting demographic though... I would have expected a younger following for this machine.
Dont need bigger buttons as i have smaller fingers just need bigger writing so i can read whats giong on  ;D

Farmjazz

Maybe get rid of that mirror finish. It's a constant reminder of the teenager thats mashing the tiny buttons who somehow looks like somebody's father. What happened? Time and gravity, I guess.

SteveG

Quote from: Farmjazz on July 25, 2008, 07:24:32 PMMaybe get rid of that mirror finish. It's a constant reminder of the teenager thats mashing the tiny buttons who somehow looks like somebody's father. What happened? Time and gravity, I guess.

Kids, that's what happened. Whoever said that they keep you young did not have mine!!

ianjm

KIDS......  tell me about it.

At first my kids thought it was cool that I play and ruin a few songs.

Now my daughter who has just left school has friends who play thinks this 42 year old sad bugger is trying to stay young with me rock music 8).

wait till she has her own kids  hehehehe!!!! ;D

Flash Harry

Kids - yeah, I turned to this stuff so I could spend all evening with heaphones on cutting all the noise out!

I'm 47 on outside, 22 on the inside. Next year I'll still be 22 on the inside. It's true!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

ianjm

When I catch up with kieth richards age (or get as wrinkled) I MAY think of packing in............. ;)