Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

FuzzFace

Is this where we suggest new festival themes?

I want to suggest a U2-Fest!

64Guitars

Okay. I'll add U2 to the choices for the next poll which begins October 3rd.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ted

How about a Rescue Fest, whereby we attempt one of the following:
  • Rescue good lyrics from bad music by putting the lyrics to a completely new melody and composition,
  • Rescue good music from bad lyrics, by writing new lyrics
  • Match-make good music and good lyrics that are currently in separate bad relationships.

Note: "good" and "bad" will be accepted as subjective values. No two people should have to agree that any particular lyrics or music is in need of a rescue.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

64Guitars

Okay. I'll add RescueFest to the choices for the next poll which begins October 3rd.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

FuzzFace

Quote from: Ted on August 08, 2010, 10:56:45 PMHow about a Rescue Fest, whereby we attempt one of the following:
  • Rescue good lyrics from bad music by putting the lyrics to a completely new melody and composition,
  • Rescue good music from bad lyrics, by writing new lyrics
  • Match-make good music and good lyrics that are currently in separate bad relationships.

Note: "good" and "bad" will be accepted as subjective values. No two people should have to agree that any particular lyrics or music is in need of a rescue.

This would definitely yeild some interesting results.

Oldrottenhead

daniel johnston fest you know it makes sense
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...Daniel Johnston fest...by Zeus yes...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand