Open ( Pause One )

Started by TomH86, April 28, 2008, 06:40:55 PM

TomH86

Open ( Pause One )
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So, Not sure if this is going to be the final version...But this is a fuller version of the sample I showed you a few days ago...Hope you like..I think its a bit too long, for an introduction...Maybe need's more layers... 8) 8) ;D

hooper

Interesting and pleasant sounds, Tom. Very ambient.   :)
Would like it better if the whispers were softer, I think.  Good job of adding a lot of layers without letting it turn to mud.   
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

TomH86

Thanks!  :)

I just this minute finished polishing the guitar part up..Cutting its length etc..Now for the vocal polish and its finally done!  8)

Nice Picture There...Gotta love the psychedelic art! :P

Who's work is it, may I ask?

Mr. Scar

The painter is Alex Grey. Something about the whispering in you song reminded me of it. cool song

OsCKilO

This was Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too good to be forgotten about......!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Blooby

This is beautiful.  Great guitar playing and the singing/chanting is just glorious.  Very nice.

I admit to finding the whispering distracting.  Just a suggestion (for just the whispering): tuck it deep left or right, lower the volume, and go easier on the reverb and delay.  Normally, I try not to suggest things so overtly, but right now, I think it draws attention away from the fantastic stuff that is going on around it.

Hope to hear more.

Blooby

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy