OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Quote from: guitarron on September 02, 2009, 07:34:57 PM
Quote from: launched on September 01, 2009, 05:46:11 PMStephen King made a guest appearence on Letterman several years ago, and he was as funny and crazy as ever!!

From what I remember:

Letterman: So you can't have any skin exposed or the monsters under your bed will get you?

King: You must be completely covered. If even a hand or toe is exposed, whoosh!! You're gone!!

Letterman: Well, you're head's exposed - How come the monsters don't go after that?

King: You don't eat dessert first!

After that, King got bizarre and creepily weird, so I know it wasn't staged. A brillian man - too brilliant.
Kind of like a modern Edgar Allan Poe

The Wife Loves his stuff.......

She Has all his Books......

I'm Dyslexic so I don't read much........Unless to study for something.....

The man just speaks his mind............

His Twisted tortured mind!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: guitarron on September 02, 2009, 07:34:57 PMKind of like a modern Edgar Allan Poe

I agree - Good guy, though. Gives a lot back to the community. I was born in Bangor, ME where he has lived for a long time.

Quote from: osckilo on September 03, 2009, 08:24:46 PM
Quote from: launched on September 01, 2009, 05:46:11 PMStephen King made a guest appearence on Letterman several years ago, and he was as funny and crazy as ever!!

From what I remember:

Letterman: So you can't have any skin exposed or the monsters under your bed will get you?

King: You must be completely covered. If even a hand or toe is exposed, whoosh!! You're gone!!

Letterman: Well, you're head's exposed - How come the monsters don't go after that?

After that, King got bizarre and creepily weird, so I know it wasn't staged. A brillian man - too brilliant.

He does speak his mind! And your girl has good taste!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Quote from: launched on September 03, 2009, 09:09:46 PM
Quote from: guitarron on September 02, 2009, 07:34:57 PMKind of like a modern Edgar Allan Poe

I agree - Good guy, though. Gives a lot back to the community. I was born in Bangor, ME where he has lived for a long time.

Quote from: osckilo on September 03, 2009, 08:24:46 PM

From what I remember:

He does speak his mind! And your girl has good taste!

Good taste.....?

Twisted Taste......!  Lol

His stuff is tame these days......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

IT's A QUOTE OFF!

Ok, back to back, take 10 paces, turn, and "quote" until the last man is standing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Here's a few Canadian jokes for y'all.

1. A baby seal walks into a club...

2. An Eskimo pushes his snowmobile into a garage. He tells the mechanic that it just quit working. The mechanic looks it over, then turns to the Eskimo and says "it looks like you blew a seal". The Esikimo says "No, that's just frost in my beard".

3. Wayne Gretzky's wife goes into a tattoo parlour. She askes the tattoo artist to do a portrait of Wayne on her left inner thigh. The artist completes the job and tells Wayne's wife to look in the mirror.

She looks in the mirror and says "that doesn't look anything like Wayne at all. Try again on the other thigh!".

The artist repeats the tattoo on the right inner thigh and tells her to look in the mirror again.
Wayne's wife is horrifed and says "neither one of these look like Wayne".

The artist disagrees and suggests that they ask a elderly customer in the waiting room for his opinion.

Wayne's wife isn't wearing any knickers, but reluctantly agrees to drop her pants in front of the old man in order to settle the argument.

They ask the old man "Who do you think these tattoos look like?"

The old man replies "I don't know who the f@ck those wingers are, but that center is Lanny McDonald!"

(Note: non-Canadians may can see Lanny here ]http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.joesportsfan.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Circus/lannymcdonald.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.joesportsfan.com/%3Fp%3D6124&h=200&w=200&sz=13&tbnid=JJoubhuEGOwInM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlanny%2Bmcdonald&hl=en&usg=__I2vcq_KBPqMreEuV8tZ4eLJRO30=&ei=9FKhSqP-FY7aNpGeyegP&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image]
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

OsCKilO

Quote from: Tony W on September 04, 2009, 10:45:52 AMIT's A QUOTE OFF!

Ok, back to back, take 10 paces, turn, and "quote" until the last man is standing.

You Want some Too Do ya!!!!

Lol  ;D ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

"You Want some Too Do ya!!!!" - Tharek, 2009
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Davo

What does Snoop Dog use to get his white clothes whiter?

Ble-ach.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe