Joke time

Started by StevieM, August 18, 2009, 02:22:33 PM

SteveG

There was a hilarious one about a bluesmans wife taking him to court over the lyrics of his songs, saying she had never done him wrong or given him kerosene to drink, in fact he spent all his time in low down bars drinking whisky and messing with loose women, or something like that...

Cant find it :( Anybody?

Davo

19. Persons with names like Michelle, Amber, Jennifer, Debbie, and Heather can't sing the Blues no matter how many men they shoot in Memphis.

This is a triumph.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wiley

A for real joke???  Went to have my oil changed in my mini-van.   The technician was taking the info,  year, mileage, etc.  He gets to the color he looked at me and he looked at the van and wrote down DIRT!!  No shit!!

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Davo

Quote from: wiley on August 30, 2009, 10:27:46 AMA for real joke???  Went to have my oil changed in my mini-van.   The technician was taking the info,  year, mileage, etc.  He gets to the color he looked at me and he looked at the van and wrote down DIRT!!  No shit!!

Men only know about 5 colors:)

My ex once told me her oil light kept coming on if she took a turn too fast.  I go outside and check her oil levels...there was LESS then a quart in there.

Then she tells me "it came with oil when I bought it"!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wiley

Hey DAvo don't be slamming us girls!! LOL That's your job to check oil.   LOL But I admit I dont' wash.  Rain does wonders. !!!

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: wiley on August 30, 2009, 06:02:49 PMHey DAvo don't be slamming us girls!! LOL That's your job to check oil.   LOL But I admit I dont' wash.  Rain does wonders. !!!

Whoa!! TMI!!! TMI!!!

:P :P :P

OsCKilO

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on August 30, 2009, 07:09:52 PM
Quote from: wiley on August 30, 2009, 06:02:49 PMHey DAvo don't be slamming us girls!! LOL That's your job to check oil.   LOL But I admit I dont' wash.  Rain does wonders. !!!

TMI?
Whoa!! TMI!!! TMI!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: osckilo on August 30, 2009, 07:25:14 PM
Quote from: Saijinn Maas on August 30, 2009, 07:09:52 PM

TMI?
Whoa!! TMI!!! TMI!!!

Too Much Information

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR