Lamplights - Original by Dan

Started by danarm101, August 17, 2009, 03:16:00 PM

galestermusic

Oh dear lord don't change a thing with this! This is why I love acoustics and the unplugged experience. Such raw emotion can't be any other. I absolutely love this sog its refreshes me in a physically bad time for me. I get this image of time lapsed photography showing a flower blooming. Awesome song!

Oldrottenhead

great song and well played , love your voice dan, looks like i have lots of catching up to do.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

very nice indeed-nice rich sounding acoustic-well done!

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Loved the sound of your acoustic and a great feel to it!! Your vocals and harmonies were very well done.  Overall a great job!!

BossMicroBRew

Dan, the flow of the vocals is really something to be proud of. The harmonizing section is a perfect addition. It has a great modern folk feel to the song. Get it in front of a crowd.

AC
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

The Reverend 48

Facemask93

Oh Dan , Oh , Dan , this is just superb mate , as Geir said , it sucks you in from the first chord , you have a simply wonderful voice , and i'm a sucker for open tunings , but that said , this is IMO is a great bit songwriting and very well performed too , i will be listening to this song over and over for a good while to come , thanks mate

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

this is great i just went to your carbon logic site great stuff dan let me know if i have mised anything new
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann