"Light out here" recorded on the Micro BR

Started by SillyWeb, August 17, 2009, 02:06:22 PM

hooper

Interesting song... well played and recorded, SW.  Fine job doing the one-man-band thing and welcome aboard!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

AndyR

Yeah, post more!

... and I've just found out what a Yamaha DTXplorer is - I'm jealous (first because I haven't got room for it, and second, I couldn't play the things if I did have them!!)

Nice one, keep creating :)

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Ferryman

HI, just catching up on posts and checking out your stuff. This is great, love your vox, great song and well recorded. I like the lyrics as well.

My only minor niggle would be that it's all quite central in the mix. You have a nice clean,open sound on everything but if you could spread it around the mix a bit more it would sound a bit "bigger". But not a major issue, it's a very good song and welcome btw.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

lg

Chili peppers-ish....LOL
LOVE IT!
Post 'em....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SillyWeb

Thanks for all the comments good people!

@Ferryman

First of all thanks for the comment! You got that entirely right! I Haven't really mixed this song much. Just aligned the tracks and adjusted the volumes and some minor things. Maybe i can mix the song to make it sound a bit fuller. But i dont want to lose the feelinf the song gives out. But ill check if i can make it a bit bigger. Post it again maybe, see what every one thinks of a mixed version.

Well thanks for pointing that out.

Well ill post some more songs soon!

Greetings!
Check www.pauleekhof.com for more of my stuff!

SE

Just great post love the style and the vox lets hear another one well done.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

playing catch up here this is great, currently checking out your stuff at soundclick.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SillyWeb

Haha awsome!

Sow what did you think?

Btw check out my new website! its redone so let me know what you think!

www.pauleekhof.com
Check www.pauleekhof.com for more of my stuff!

Covermark

Hi Paul,

Sounds good. You've made a song that's very easy to shoe-tap along with. Friendly sound.

I'm a bit jealous on the drums, I wish I was able to do it as good as you. As far as I can hear on my laptopspeakers your guitar is slightly out of tune but don't make a big issue on it.

In ieder geval de complimenten !!

Mark