I've Been (& Will be) Missing in Action for a While ...

Started by Bosko Schwartz, August 17, 2009, 01:31:00 PM

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: StevieM on August 18, 2009, 02:09:30 PMI've modified something I said earlier, realised it could have been a tad insensitive. Anyone who saw it and was upset by it or anything, I sincerley apologise, anyone who didn't, doesn't matter what it was.

And to pay me back for the hijack, StevieM, you MUST tell me what it is you said that was so offensive. ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

launched

How the hell did I miss out on a post hijack - Damn! I have to be more attentive. I just loooove post hijacks  :D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Me too :( and what offensive remark did we miss??? I ...... well I hate offensive remarks ... but I suspect this wasn't that offensive ..... maybe just offensive light or even polite light .... (rambling) .... or sarcastic offensive which should translate to .... well ... missed it anyway ....

must not sleep .... must not sleep ..  muzt not sleeep  ........ muzzzzt no zzzzzzzzz

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Hey Bosko! Just promise to stay in touch with us from time to time. And keep us updated on how the sales and marketing is going. You never know - I might get my arse in gear to do the same oneday! All the best mate.

StevieM

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on August 23, 2009, 12:59:52 PMAnd to pay me back for the hijack, StevieM, you MUST tell me what it is you said that was so offensive. ;D

Not so much offensive as possibly bloody insensitive!!

Seeing as it's you Bosko, and you asked so nicely, I'll PM.
Anyone else that missed it-------- :P  You should PAY ATTENTION ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Greeny on August 24, 2009, 04:30:51 AMHey Bosko! Just promise to stay in touch with us from time to time. And keep us updated on how the sales and marketing is going. You never know - I might get my arse in gear to do the same oneday! All the best mate.

Thanks, Tim!  I will still be around; just taking a break because the Forum was really eating up my time.  But the reward I've received in the confidence you all have given me in my music was well worth the time.  And I will tell you what I have said numerous times -- YOU MUST SELL YOUR MUSIC.  It is totally worth buying and you put too much work into it to just give it away for free.  It's one thing to give it to us in the Forum, as we are special ;D, but for the average Joe Listener out there, make them buy it!  You are too talented not to! :)

OsCKilO

When you Tour London, You better have my Beef Jerky.......

Otherwise there will be trouble.......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

Beef Jerky - Now you are talking......

MMMMMM!!!!!!!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: osckilo on August 27, 2009, 03:30:41 PMWhen you Tour London, You better have my Beef Jerky.......

Otherwise there will be trouble.......

How about brief jerky?