I've Been (& Will be) Missing in Action for a While ...

Started by Bosko Schwartz, August 17, 2009, 01:31:00 PM

Oldrottenhead

QuoteDon't forget me too---at the other end of the country. AND back stage passes
nice bit of the world you are in stevie in my student days a crowd of us went to a caravan park in red ruth and had a bawl surfing in newquay (i think it was newquay), no suits so skin was badly pebble dashed, also whilst drunk my pal donny fell down a tin mine  oh how we laughed.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

Yep, certainly is nice ( 'specially in the winter!!).
You wouldn't want to go to Newquay now, binge drinking capitol of the West Country :(.
Couple of young fellas fell off the cliffs recently---died!!

Suits are for wimps anyway ;D
I'm surprised you haven't got a song yet about your mate and the mine ;)
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI'm surprised you haven't got a song yet about your mate and the mine
have lots of songs about donny, he passed away last year so written a few in tribute, but he was an original member of the bunkbeds, well it was just me and him, not written any about mines tho, theres an idea.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

Sorry to hear about Donny, even though I didn't know him. Must've been tough losing a mate like that.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteSorry to hear about Donny, even though I didn't know him. Must've been tough losing a mate like that.
this is one that was written at the time of donny's death http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6745311 the pic is of him.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

You've got to post this as something seperate from this thread, with the background to it.
Bit close to home from a long time ago, choked me up more than a bit.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

Ah, I would have missed it then, only joined end of Dec last year.

StevieM

I've modified something I said earlier, realised it could have been a tad insensitive. Anyone who saw it and was upset by it or anything, I sincerley apologise, anyone who didn't, doesn't matter what it was.

And Bosko-----Apologies for the hijack :)

Bosko Schwartz

Thanks for all the support, everyone, I really appreciate it!  I just don't want anyone to think I bailed on you!

Wow, that WAS a pretty insane hijack, StevieM & ORH -- seeing those 18 or so replies and then finding out half of them weren't related to me at all was cold-blooded! :o

Kidding, of course. ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels