Truly Unbelivable!!!

Started by galestermusic, August 17, 2009, 04:00:36 AM

galestermusic

Quote from: Migs on August 17, 2009, 10:36:19 PMWhen it all sorts itself out, let us know how the surgery went.

I am kinda over my sleep apnoea and being tired and grumpy alla the time, not to mention waking up 7 million times during the night.  Was going to take myself off to a sleep clinic but really don't like head surgery so was avioding it and hoping it would go away.

I fought this forever but when my numbers got really dangerous I had a choice, eother do something or wake up dead. lol I'm on CPAP and until the numbers in sleep study change I have to stay on it even with this surgery.

The surgery took out my tonsils, uvula, and 1 1/2 inches of my soft pallet. It is the most painful thing I have went through in my 42 years of life!

On the plus side, great weight loss plan! I weighed 270lbs last Tuesday and this AM I got up and weighed in at 2551lbs. 15lbs! Thanks neutra_________(<<<fill in the balnk) lol

Bro

Sorry to hear about your accident :(

Best luck to ya, and get well :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

I hope you have a speedy recovery - that's too scary by far. Damn, life is a fragile thing. We're all rooting for you.

galestermusic

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. This has been really hard. Only have one sucher now to fall out, no bleeding, still a little tender and on soft food.

Thanks again. Doing dome guitar theory study today! YAY! :)