Truly Unbelivable!!!

Started by galestermusic, August 17, 2009, 04:00:36 AM

galestermusic

I've been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days from this surgery I had to help me with sleep apnea (which is by the way a very dangerous unsuspecting killer, so if you have it please take care of yourself). Last night I turned in ealrier than usual, just dodn't feel well at all. I had the urge to cough, I did, what a mistake that was! I started bleeding from on of my wounds! It was terrible and I couldn't get the bleeding to stop. I ended up in an ambulance and rushed to the hospital. The doc said the only thing that saved my ass was, I crammed my mouth full of ice. Id didn't stop the bleeding, it slowed it down.

I'm home now and reading everyone's posts...i think the talent at this site is awesome. Joining was peobably the greates move I've mead when it comes to music and recording.

The Reverend 48

Jeez Les I hope your OK now take care Bro.....

Tangled Wires

Very scary, look after yourself!! Joining this site was the best move I ever made musically too, it is seriously good!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Sprocket

Are you able rinse or gargle with salt water?
It should help scratch the itch and help you heal.

Tony W

That is a terrifying ordeal LestG. I hope the healing continues despite the setback.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveG

Scary!! Take it easy mate, hope it all gets better soon.

Flash Harry

Hells bells. Not the sort of thing that you want to happen!  Keep well and get yourself fixed!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

AndyR

Crumbs, that is scary...

Hope you're feeling less under the weather soon.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Ted

Quote from: LESTG on August 17, 2009, 04:00:36 AMThe doc said the only thing that saved my ass was, I crammed my mouth full of ice. Id didn't stop the bleeding, it slowed it down.

How the hell did you think of that?  Was that a first-aid tip you learned at some point in the past?  I probably would have tried something like a tourniquet around my neck.

Way to think quickly, Greg!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Tony W

Quote from: Ted on August 17, 2009, 08:24:59 AMHow the hell did you think of that?  Was that a first-aid tip you learned at some point in the past?  I probably would have tried something like a tourniquet around my neck.

Way to think quickly, Greg!

If I ever need first aid, and you are the closest person.... Please don't help ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR