Sai's Les Paul Tribute

Started by Saijinn Maas, August 15, 2009, 11:35:13 PM

Saijinn Maas

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Although I prefer strats to LPs, and adore my trusty Ibanez as well, there is no denying the mark Les Paul made to the industry itself, let alone guitar. So with great humility, I offer this tribute. May he forever be remembered in us all. In every note recorded, in every string bent...

Rata-tat-tat

Very nice tribute... Loved the guitar tone. Yes he will be remember'd always.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

Awesome tribute dude!
Love the guitar work!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

tafka

great playing here Sai.
cracking guitar tone too

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

SteveG

A fine sentiment, and fine playing too, great tone and loved your bending on this one, loads of subtle microtone stuff and half bends. That's how its done!!!

Geir

Great Saijinn !!!! Brilliant playing and tone !! And masterful toneshaping with that wah !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

Excellent Tribute he'll be smiling
Well Done!

Saijinn Maas

Thanks everyone. :)

I tinkered a bit at first trying to "come up with something" and after a couple of times just said "screw it!" Hit record and see what comes out. And here we are. I don't like to over think things. ;)

Geir - I am not actually using a wah. It's mostly bends and use of the trem bar.

Geir

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on August 16, 2009, 08:18:21 AMGeir - I am not actually using a wah. It's mostly bends and use of the trem bar.
wow ... great tone in that guitar then !! and the way you play it .... is that you RGxxx ??
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........