Quiet tonight!

Started by StevieM, August 15, 2009, 03:20:25 PM

SteveG

SE

Ah StevieM nerver been a puffer but the trouble and strife was a 30 a day smoker but managed to give it up with the patches but still says if she took one she,d be back on them right away so good luck.
But never mind the trival stuff I,m still looking at ten litres of paint tomorrow still trying to find some excuse but I think their,s  no way out!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

yep ... even my amp is a V-Ampire !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SteveG

Quote from: side effect on August 15, 2009, 06:22:01 PMAh StevieM nerver been a puffer but the trouble and strife was a 30 a day smoker but managed to give it up with the patches but still says if she took one she,d be back on them right away so good luck.
But never mind the trival stuff I,m still looking at ten litres of paint tomorrow still trying to find some excuse but I think their,s  no way out!!!

There is no way out, you are doomed, doomed I tell you!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry :D

Join the club!

SE

Club joined but still not happy so will have to drink red wine number two  to dull the pain.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Quote from: side effect on August 15, 2009, 06:46:29 PMClub joined but still not happy so will have to drink red wine number two  to dull the pain.

Welcome !! and will you pass that bottle please!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

nah this is getting too quiet ...

heading for the coffin ......

nite all
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Red or white you,d always be welcome
recorder
Boss BR-80

SteveG

Now after half hours work on a backer the damm thing has frozen ... and of course I have not saved :(

And he has thrown up...

Again .....

Several times ......

Wiley

OMG  YOu guys just had me laughing hysterically.  Just got home from playing all afternoon. And now I got nightly entertainment.  It usually does seem to be quite here on sat.  You guys got to tell them women that you have to stop and smell the roses.   I told hubby that.  And he decided we should watch them grow.  So no arguments from him.  lOL We don't get anything done.
p.J.