Quiet tonight!

Started by StevieM, August 15, 2009, 03:20:25 PM

SteveG

Kids ... gotta love 'em

unfortunately

SE

Stevie M at least your finished Mrs SE has got me painting the whole place as for tomorrow won,t be playing geetar for a while.
recorder
Boss BR-80

SteveG

Just been waiting for my latest bluestars lesson to master, MBR on lap, browsing the forum, smoking ...... then realised I was using the damm thing as an ashtray  ::)

And he just threw up again........

Quote from: side effect on August 15, 2009, 05:02:36 PMStevie M at least your finished Mrs SE has got me painting the whole place as for tomorrow won,t be playing geetar for a while.

Tell me about it .... two rooms and the stairs carpet still to go :( One of which involves changing the bath, which I tiled in a couple of years back....

Geir

The vampires are awake !!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on August 15, 2009, 05:48:26 PMThe vampires are awake !!!!!

Didn't you start that club G?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveG

Looking at who's online, I think StevieM woke up, switched his PC back on, started typing then fell asleep before he hit enter :D

StevieM

Hey T, you posted a pic of my hero, 'cept most of the time he's too bloody happy and positive! Another one's Baldric, but too well dressed!

Yep, can't sleep. Don't know if I'll be noodling though, got a bastard of a headache,probably this cold coming on.

Lucky bugger Steve, being able to sit and have a smoke. Giving up at the moment, got patches---and gum---and the puffer thing, still bloody struggling. Only giving up 'cos can't afford not to :(

Just wait, you know how it is, do one room, then the hall looks a bit tatty against that one, then the sitting room looks------- get the idea????

At least my kids are 24 and 22, supposedly able to look after themselves--HAHAHAHAHA :(. Little buggers keep moving back in, but know how to fix that. We move, and don't tell them the address ;D

Screwless I know only too well.          Oh, bookcases you're talking about :-[

T--- did you stay?

Suppose it really should be back to bed now, more headache pills, read for another hour probably.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

StevieM

Quote from: SteveG on August 15, 2009, 06:01:18 PMLooking at who's online, I think StevieM woke up, switched his PC back on, started typing then fell asleep before he hit enter :D

No I bloody didn't, just takes me a long time sometimes!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

SteveG

Hehe, go on, tell the truth, I woke you up  :D

StevieM

If I knew how to spell a snore, I would, just to keep you happy :)

Going to finish this can of Cider, then it really is back to bed. Probably just in time for our friends over the pond to join in. Davo and co down there will have to wait a bit longer, seeing as they're 12 hours ahead of us. Bugger, they won't be able to 'cos this will have happened in their yesterday, and they're already in tomorrow, so they'll miss it ???

??? ??? ??? ??? DEFINITELY back to bed now I think, head hurts more than ever after that.