Running Out of Time - music by LestG, Lyrics/Vox/Lead G. by Vanncad

Started by Vanncad, August 15, 2009, 12:04:35 PM

Facemask93

Only my third review back on the forum , and wow , this is so pro , a great backer indeed , and i've said before and i'll say it over and over , VAN , you have got the best voice ever , so easy yet so strong , so full of feeling , you are the best , VAN THE MAN

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Donkeydoo

Unfortunately, No fortunately, it was me who bumped it (just found out that's what u call it) I am new to website so going through some of the stuff.  I'm like a virgin (touched for the very first time) and some of the songs are SOOO good. Vanncad (and friends) are awesome, guys if I was in the music business or a record producer I would sign u up straight away.  Sometimes the real talent gets missed in life but here it's a chance to put your mark down.  Gonna have to start learning my Micro BR thingy (I just bought) trouble is you guys set such a high standard it's hard to post anything without feeling this is crap!

SE

Have,nt  hear this for so long, what a great tune, just great to hear it a again, a great bump, love the vox and guitar, they work so well together.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

W0ow such a great song !!   Bon Jovi meets Axle meets Vanncad with some Golden Earring to boot !   .,.,Totally dig this.!.   Great musak LestG & great vox and lyrics Vanncad.... dang, i've heard this before, where's my flippin comment....   this is top shelve!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gary F

Great music+ Great lyrics and killer vocals= ONE AWESOME COLLAB !!!
Outstanding work guys!!!
Gary

Riche

Facemask93

OTDB , Vancad , one of my many favourite vocalists on this forum , and what a great piece of music by LestG

Excellent

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Kenny B

This is excellent!!!  Glad this one got bumped.  Dig the vocals and
leads by Van and LestG's guitars were a big part of what I heard when I
first found this place ...  where is LestG?

Anyway,  This is the stuff that makes me want to jam again ...

Bluesy good old rock & roll ... tugging at my soul ...

Kenny B.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR