Running Out of Time - music by LestG, Lyrics/Vox/Lead G. by Vanncad

Started by Vanncad, August 15, 2009, 12:04:35 PM

Vanncad

Thanks guys,

Hey LestG - Your backer was an excellent piece of music to work with. The lyrics just seemed to flow together once I got started. It does sound like there is a clock "ticking" throughout the song. It's very cool.

QuoteLinken park, meets Bon Jovi and Limp bizkit!

:D LOL Oskilo! How did you know I had a perm in the 80's?. I do hear Linkin Park once in a while on the radio, so I think it might have had a subliminal influence on me. I like Limp Bizkt too, so that's cool. When I first heard LestG's backer, I thought "wow! this sounds like something Queensryche would do".
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Wiley

Just a totally awesome job on your vocals.  I loved the way you put the tracks together.  sounds very professional.

Saijinn Maas

Oh crap! That was frickin' great! You did a much better job with one of Greg's backers than I did!

Personally, I really don't hear too much Limp Bizkit in there. It makes me think "what would happen if Queensryche and Linkin Park had a kid?"

Great lyrics, lead fills, vocals, and all around recording! Can't wait to hear more!

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys... this is a great collab. A lot going on here. Very well put together. Really enjoyed the listen. I do believe... it will go to the IPOD. Nice

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

am in spain right now and my internet connection is a bit hokey and i cant get to hear it. now i find myself in the same position as you van, am dying to hear this will feedback as soon as i can get to hear it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

finally downloaded it took about an hour. great stuff van completely different from mine , i love it and love the guitar. wow and glen gets two songs for the price of one.

hi glen hope the op went okay.

adios for know see you all soon, got a new one on the go with hooper and a new jemimas kite one on the go too. home manyana
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Had to bump this. It died in the MBR tarpit before it's time!

Sweeeeeeeeet tune!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Donkeydoo

Just found this going through your stuff.  People should listen to this again.  F**K me what some good S**T

Saijinn Maas

Awesome bump! I love this! I forgot all about this one too. Vanncad's vox and lyrics go great with Greg's music! So much better than my collab with Greg ;)

T.C. Elliott

I like the lyric and the music is pretty darn good. I think you did a fine job mixing the vox into mp3. But the standout for me was the vocals. Especially the chorus. On pitch, good tone, very emotive. More than that, though, they really hit me hard. Very good.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London