Time:
0:00
Volume:
i said more stuff to follow.

so.....

More Stuff

be cool
8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Dmann

Now theres something you don't hear every day. Perrty cool stuff man, keep up the originality :)

indierik

This is very interesting and well done. I like when people step outside the box on this community and do something completely different, its exciting. The flute is really nicely played, or is it a synthesizer? I especially like the percussions! What program did you use for them?

Thanks for sharing.

Keep them coming!

ear-rock

Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Bluesberry

Now thats the way to Kaossilate.  Sounds good, just like you were playing a real full sized Korg or something.  You take one of these Kaos pads and hook it to a microBR and you have almost unlimited sound pallet with phrase looping, layering and everything.  Great combo, keep up the Kaossilating!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

mr2kewl

all done on the KO-1, indierik.

found this pieces synth sound and recorded it over the looped drum sound for track 1 and then the flute sound on track 2, all on the MBR. thank you, Mr. Paul for pioneering the multi-track recording technology as well as giving us the electrified guitar.

this thing is beginning to make me nervous as it was another 20-minute exercise. well, maybe 30 minutes since it took me a few to figure out the loop feature. i think that once i can fine-tune my technique on the Kaoss, it can be used as a very effective addition to what i'm looking to get from it. so far i  have spent less than an hour on the 2 pieces i've done.

be cool
8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

That is the beauty of the Kaossilator, it is a sophisticated synth modeler that is easy to play and a hell a lot of fun.  They don't sound like toys when recorded, they sound like real synths (Just don't tell everybody how easy they are to play ok, Nigel and myself are trying to keep this a closely guarded secret, you dont want just everybody running out buying one of these and flooding this site with kaoss masterpieces do we?) ;)  They are very hard to play, years of practice really, right?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

mr2kewl

you're absolutely right, BB.

when i hear artists like Pat Metheny or John Scofield, i always say "it sounds easy enough that i can do that." then, the sad reality sets in.

so, for any of you out there who's interest may have been piqued...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEVICE!!

it will ruin your life and should only be handled by a few brave highly trained individuals.

LMSAO
8)

lg

Hey, this is 2Cool, Mr.!
But, seriously, I like it!
It makes me want to go get one also....LOL

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Blooby

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 15, 2009, 06:23:12 AM(Just don't tell everybody how easy they are to play ok, Nigel and myself are trying to keep this a closely guarded secret, you dont want just everybody running out buying one of these and flooding this site with kaoss masterpieces do we?) ;)  They are very hard to play, years of practice really, right?

Oops, I think I just blew it with a post I just did and explained how easy Kaossilators are to get started on.  If it means getting more cool soundscapes like this one, though, so be it.

Really interesting post.  It's very cinematic.

Blooby

Wiley

Yup you guys let the cat out of the bag!!  Great song.