Les Paul dead.....

Started by SteveG, August 13, 2009, 11:10:46 AM

Bluesberry

Quote from: osckilo on August 13, 2009, 04:42:49 PMI Just Bought one yesterday..........

Just heard now........

Peace be upon you Sir..........
Whats that you say?! Lets have a picture T.  In honor of Les Paul, lets have a picture so we can remember his legacy.  Hell, anyone with a Les Paul, post up a picture of your Les Paul. 

What did you get T?

Here are some pictures of my beautiful Les Paul.  Thank you Mr. Les Paul for bringing these fantastic guitars into the world.  R.I.P.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

The Man made Good Guitars......

I know it is a cheap one.... But It is great!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Looks real beautiful T.  There is nothing cheap looking about this guitar.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

It Feels Great To play.....

Wrote a Tune on it yesterday after I Got it......

Don't know what I did without it.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

My beauty in the pictures above was the first electric guitar I bought after getting into guitar 3 years ago.  After playing acoustic for 6 months, I decided it was time for an a electric.  My first choice was to get this Les Paul, I basically learned how to play electric on this Les Paul.  I love that guitar, I played that thing a lot for the first year after getting it, a lot.  Now that I have a few more electrics I don't play her as much, but it is a special guitar to me for sure.  They record very well with the microBR, you can go from punchy clean to full-out roar with these guitars.  Good purchase T-man. I am happy for you and I am sure you will love this guitar for many years to come.

So. who else has a Les Paul, lets see some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

I just saw it here. Wow and he was still playing not that long ago.!!  Here's my bass!!

Bluesberry

My gosh Wiley that is a beautiful bass.  That looks like it is worth some money I bet.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

I don't really know BB.  I bought it because it was a short scale and very narrow neck, fit my hands perfectly.  But also it is very very heavy.  Still play it though.  I think list price when I bought it was $999.  Got it for $550,  my  Dad told my brothers and I if we didn't smoke or drink he would give us $500,  I'm the only one that collected.   Then I went to Hell!!! LOL  This was in  probably 74 or 75 when I got it. And yes I still love it.
P.J.
 Am very sad about Les Paul I love his guitars and now that I play a little blues I wish I had one of those other electrics.
P.J>

guitarron

Quote from: wiley on August 13, 2009, 05:26:42 PMI just saw it here. Wow and he was still playing not that long ago.!!  Here's my bass!!
i think thats called a "recorder"
i never knew a bass lp recorder existed-Wiley that is a beautiful bass-holy crap
along with your Gand L-damn girl

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Quote from: guitarron on August 13, 2009, 06:29:04 PM
Quote from: wiley on August 13, 2009, 05:26:42 PMI just saw it here. Wow and he was still playing not that long ago.!!  Here's my bass!!
i think thats called a "recorder"
i never knew a bass lp recorder existed-Wiley that is a beautiful bass-holy crap
along with your Gand L-damn girl

Here is the spec on one....

http://www.flyguitars.com/gibson/bass/LesPaulTriumph.php

Awesome Bass!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR