Early BossBR.net (microrecorders.org) Jukebox & Song Index

Started by 64Guitars, August 12, 2009, 11:57:25 PM

64Guitars

BossBR.net's Golden Oldies
Early BossBR.net (microrecorders.org) Jukebox & Song Index

As suggested by Greeny in this message, here's a new web page containing many of the songs posted in the site's first three months (Dec 16, 2007 to March 16, 2008).

Of course, it wasn't BossBR.net then - it was microrecorders.org.

There are lots of great songs. My personal favourite is "Caledonia" by Ronniejm. What a great recording! I also like "Head Over Heels" by antisocialworker. And, of course, there are lots of great songs by familiar names like oldrottenhead, admin, guitarron, LESTG, and others, plus a few names we don't see much anymore.

So check out the Early BossBR.net Jukebox & Song Index page, click the Play button, then sit back and enjoy the music!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Migs

Excellent work ... was wondering what to fill that empty space on mah iPod with.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Ferryman

Great stuff 64G, nice to hear some of Pedro's work after all his hard work on the site. Thanks for this.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Lots of great stuff but I'm particualrly loving 13STARZ Into The Fire, great production values there.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Nice one, great to hear some of the pioneers of this site

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Added some more songs today. I think that's pretty much everything for the first three months. If anyone finds any songs from that period that I've missed, let me know and I'll add them. There were a few posts that I intentionally skipped. Mostly because they were incomplete, or they sounded like quick, one-off jams rather than planned songs. But I may have missed some proper songs too. So, if you find any, let me know.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

launched

That was a great compilation - saved me a pile of work. I dig back when I get the chance, but it's time consuming. Thanks a bunch.

Now.... (In my groveling, humble voice) Where did you get that mp3 jukebox thing? I want that  ;)

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

galestermusic

Pretty cool 64! I remember exactly when and where I bought mine. Was Dec 31, 2007 in Atlanta GA at their guitar center. I was driving OTR truck at the time. Bought the recorder and my Epi LP Special II.

My life has hasn't been the same since lol