Mwahahahahahaha!! (Saijinns Abandon challenge)

Started by Geir, August 12, 2009, 05:19:25 PM

Geir

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I guess I felt a bit crazy tonight ... but I have problems not taking a challenge ;D

Well ...... this is probably more up Satch's alley but I gave it my best shot in the spare minutes I had tonight ..... So here it is with all it's bum notes and slightly distorted input ...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Where did this come from - Way out of left field.

Successfully got everything louder than everything else with this one Geir
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Saijinn Maas

Um...  That was totally badass! You've actually inspired me to tackle this. Kinda like a "If Geir can do it, so can I!!!" Without the negative connotation of course ;)

I forgot how good you are on that thing Geir! As I heard you play, visions of a fan blowing upward, tossing your hair to and fro, suddenly came to mind.

Incredible! 

OsCKilO

Holy SHit!

Geir........

You are a rock God Bro!

Fecking Hell you are Awesome!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

There is so much going on I wondered how anyone could follow it. But Holy Crap that was awesome Geir.

Tony W

I want the you tube video of this one! Fantastic.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tafka

This Is An Instrumental thats going to get a helluva lot of airtime.
pure class guitar...an instrumental about a "6 string guitar"

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Greeny

You're WAY too good at this kind of thing! Awesome playing and rock attitude. Gonna have another listen now.

Ferryman

Yup, totally awesome. Really fits well, how many takes was this? The only way I could approach something like this would be to do it in bite sized chunks, I get the impression you just let rip all the way through. It's really excellent guitar playing. Not total shredding, but the sound, style and phrasing are razor sharp and it works. You are a man of many talents!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Ferryman on August 13, 2009, 04:05:34 AMYup, totally awesome. Really fits well, how many takes was this? The only way I could approach something like this would be to do it in bite sized chunks, I get the impression you just let rip all the way through. It's really excellent guitar playing. Not total shredding, but the sound, style and phrasing are razor sharp and it works. You are a man of many talents!

Cheers,

Nigel
I'm with Nigel here, I could only hope to play to something like this backer by breaking the sections up, I could never do this in one take.  This is godly playing for sure, those sirens and Huldras seem to have given you supernatural guitar powers in exchange for your soul Geir. :D  ;)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand