So this is how my vacation went

Started by Tony W, August 11, 2009, 07:45:10 AM

Tony W

I spent a week building a deck on my cabin. I was slightly delusional, and thought I could finish it in 3 days, giving me a few days to do nothing but play guitar. As it turns out, I barely got to play at all. Next weekend, I'll be sitting on the deck playing guitar all weekend long though.

I would have liked getting a few pics after cleanup was done, but by that time, I had no intentions of doing squat.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Aaahhh ... the satisfaction of doing the job yourself !!!

Nice cabin!!! Hope you get to make much music there!!

I think more than half of the original music I've posted here has been written and recorded at my cabin, a great place for making music!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SteveG

Greeny

Nice cabin! Nice deck! It's just begging for some open-air acoustica.

Tony W

If I refine my musical accomplishments like I did my carpentry skills at that cabin, I will be extremely happy.

Thanks Gier, Greeny, and SteveG

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Cool Cabin!!!!

Bigger than my house!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Davo

What a prime getaway!  It looks like good music would poor out of that place!  I would love something like this.  Locally Big Bear is supposed to have lots of cabins cheap due to the housing crunch.  Hmm.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bosko Schwartz

Wow, this is awesome, Tony W!  I wish I had some place like this to escape to and record my music!  Where exactly do you live?  Here in Austin, TX, it would be a little too hot in the summer, but perfect in fall/winter ...
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

SteveG

If I had a cabin like that I would never go home......

Wiley

Yes how big is your cabin?  OUrs is 10 x 12 LOL  It looks like it would be great fun.  You need to get a toilet seat in the corner.LOL  I try to make the music pour out. LOL Remember rainy day blues.?  Glad you had a good time.  Maybe someday we can get together.  Kody, NE Me IA and you OH  and Holdempoke WIS. And LG Wisconsin and Mr 2 cool Davenport sort of. LOL Would be fun.