"ROCKFEST"

Started by The Reverend 48, August 10, 2009, 08:19:53 AM

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 07, 2009, 03:00:54 PM
Quote from: Geir on October 07, 2009, 02:34:00 PMgood question, I think we should start posting backer's as soon as possible. subject should reflect that it's a backer for the rockfest, and maybe if it's an original?

48, it's your fest! What do you think?

P.S. If I get time (and find the backups) I'll remove vox and lead-guitar from some of my rockiest posts here and up as backers if anyone want that.
Great idea Geir

I love this idea - Maybe to meet us half way, you could escrow our contributions and release them when you see fit, Mike. It would give us a chance to collaborate, but not spoil the surprise!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Geir on October 07, 2009, 02:34:00 PMgood question, I think we should start posting backer's as soon as possible. subject should reflect that it's a backer for the rockfest, and maybe if it's an original?

48, it's your fest! What do you think?

P.S. If I get time (and find the backups) I'll remove vox and lead-guitar from some of my rockiest posts here and up as backers if anyone want that.

Great Idea so please can you all post as many self made backers as soon as possible
please label em Rockfest........
But please don't post finished work till midnight 31st October ;)

Glenn Mitchell

Should we post the backers as a new "Rockfest" thread on the Collab Forum or all in here?
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

64Guitars

Quote from: M_Glenn_M on October 17, 2009, 01:48:29 PMShould we post the backers as a new "Rockfest" thread on the Collab Forum or all in here?

I've created a new topic for the backing tracks to keep them separate from the finished songs.

Please post all backing tracks in this topic:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4731.msg57750#msg57750

Post finished songs (after midnight October 31st) in their own individual topics in the "Post your MP3" child boards.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

Quote from: 64Guitars on October 17, 2009, 02:27:01 PM
Quote from: M_Glenn_M on October 17, 2009, 01:48:29 PMShould we post the backers as a new "Rockfest" thread on the Collab Forum or all in here?

I've created a new topic for the backing tracks to keep them separate from the finished songs.

Please post all backing tracks in this topic:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4734.msg57750#msg57750

Post finished songs (after midnight October 31st) in their own individual topics in the "Post your MP3" child boards.

Got this message from the link:

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on October 17, 2009, 02:59:36 PMGot this message from the link:

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Oops! The URL of the topic changed. It should be:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4731.msg57750#msg57750

I've corrected it in my other post above. Thanks for letting me know.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ferryman

I was planning on getting a backing track dome for this but sadly work has got in the way. I have some drums done (not BR) but probably wpon't be able to get anything else done (might be able to get some bass down but unlikely). Would you be interested in me posting the drums anyway when I am back in the UK?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

When back in the UK. Oh yes lost in Disney world .  I would love to be able to come see you guys.  It is a very big world. God what I would'nt give to meet some of you!!

The Reverend 48

Rockfest is officially over.......
We had 17 musicians take part 8)
In what was great fun!
Here's to next year!

As promised the "Official Poster" showing the featured musicians.....

Geir

Thank you Mike for putting this together and for making a great poster !! Was great fun, and some new collabs came out of it too.

Thanx also to 64G for Jukebox and support !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........